Adobe Creative Cloud and Slack bring creative work and teamwork together. With the Creative Cloud for Slack app, designers can easily share their work, get feedback, and stay up-to-date on actions taken on their assets.
Install the Creative Cloud for Slack app
If you see the following error message - your admin does not allow this app, that means the app is not listed as an approved app for your workspace. To request approval from the workspace owner, do the following:
- Click the Request button below the app's icon.
- The workspace owner may require or allow you to include a custom message with your request.
- Click Submit Request.
Share Creative Cloud assets in Slack
You can share the following types of Creative Cloud assets:
- Creative Cloud file formats: .ai, .indd, .psd, .dn, and .xd
- Creative Cloud Library elements: Library folders, fonts, and colors
- File types: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, and .svg
Paste the public link to the Creative Cloud asset you want to share in the message box. A preview of the corresponding asset is displayed.
To learn how to create a public link to a Creative Cloud asset, see Share Creative Cloud files, libraries, prototypes, and more.
To share an asset from your computer, do the following:
- Click the plus icon + to the left of the message box, and then choose Your Computer.
- Browse and select a supported Creative Cloud asset or file type and click Open.
- In the upload a file dialog box, add a message about the file and click Upload.
Stay up-to-date on comments left on XD prototypes
The Creative Cloud bot sends messages directly to you whenever comments are left on Adobe XD prototypes you are collaborating on.
Who receives notifications?
- The asset owner receives notifications when reviewers add comments, modify comments, or reply to comments.
- Other users who are part of a comment thread receive notifications on that thread only.
Get help and provide feedback
Send us your feedback. You will be redirected to a Microsoft Forms page to provide feedback.