The following data is not encrypted using the dedicated encryption key and is therefore not affected if the key is revoked:
- Data of members of an organization with an Adobe ID account (unless the user is collaborating on content when Enterprise ID or Federated ID users initiated the collaboration).
- Metadata (file name, collection name, font use, MIME type, and other attributes necessary to browse a collection)
- Videos published by Premiere Clip and Adobe Voice
- Lightroom photos
- Colors that are stored by the Adobe Color service
- All data that is managed by the Behance and Adobe Font services
- All data managed by the Marketing Cloud
- Saved application preferences
- Information about the account holder such as name, email, licenses, and other basic user account information.
Contact your Adobe Account Manager for more information.