All the fonts you're using are listed under My Adobe Fonts. From here, you can:
- manage your current font selections,
- view your activation history,
- edit your web font projects,
- browse fonts you’ve marked as a favorite, and
- find any fonts you've purchased & added to your account.
Fonts from the default & Japanese collections are organized separately in your Adobe Fonts account. Use the mode selector at the top of the page to switch between the two views.
Active Fonts are fonts you have activated through the Creative Cloud desktop application to use in your desktop software programs.
You can filter the list by classification, properties, and language support, and sort by name, size of font family, or when you added them to your account.
We recommend removing fonts you no longer use, to keep your font menu short and optimize performance.
There are a few options for removing font selections:
- use the “deactivate” switch on the font card to remove the entire font family
- click on the name to visit the family page and select individual font styles to deactivate
- use the Manage fonts tool to select & deactivate larger groups of fonts
Using the Manage Fonts tool:
- choose one of the menu options to filter the font list
- click the deactivate button
- confirm you want to deactivate the fonts
It may take a few minutes for the fonts to be removed from your computer, depending on how many were selected.
We keep track of the fonts you’ve used before in your Previously Active tab, so you'll be able to find and activate them again.
The Previously Active tab shows the font history on your account. Fonts you’ve deactivated in the past twelve months are listed, so you can find them again any time you need them.
Fonts you’ve purchased from one of our foundry partners are listed in the Purchased tab.