Adobe Presenter Video Express lets you combine application or desktop capture and webcam video. Using this tool, marketing, eLearning, and training professionals or even hobbyists and amateur video producers can quickly produce video tutorials or other video content. The tool also provides effective video edit options such as layouts, background changes, pan and zoom, and trim options.
Enhanced recording experience
Experience the new and enhanced user interface while recording your content using the 2017 release of Adobe Presenter Video Express.
Download assets on demand
In the 2017 release of Adobe Presenter Video Express, in addition to using default branding themes, you can also download themes from Adobe Cloud server.
Import SRT files
In the 2017 release of Adobe Presenter Video Express, you can import SRT files as Closed Captions for your videos.
Manage bookmarks with new panel
The 2017 release of Adobe Presenter Video Express provides an easy way to create and manage bookmarks in your video editor, with a click of a button. A thumbnail is created in the panel to indicate the bookmark at a specific timeline.
In the 2017 release of Adobe Presenter Video Express, you can annotate a video with Arrow shape. Now, you can click the annotations icon at the left pane and choose the shapes from the panel instead of choosing from a dialog.
Quiz panel enhancements
In the 2017 release of Adobe Presenter Video Express, you can view all the Quiz questions in the left panel, move from one question to other question using arrows and also enable users to move directly to a specific point in the timeline using bookmarks
In-product Hints on key features
While using Presenter Video express features, you can view dialogs with hints on more information of the feature or how to use a specific feature.
For more information on What's New in this release, see What's new in Presenter Video Express
Click here for the system requirements.
- Before you install Adobe Presenter Video Express, close all your Adobe applications.
- Perform the following steps:
- If Adobe Presenter Video Express is already installed, uninstall it.
- Insert the DVD in your drive, and follow the on-screen instructions. (If the installer does not launch automatically, double-click the set-up.exe installer at the root level of your disk to start the installation process.)
- On the Serial number screen, enter the serial key.
If you have purchased a subscription, then you need not enter the serial number. Ensure that you enter the same Adobe ID with which you have purchased the subscription. Presenter Video Express identifies the Adobe ID and the corresponding subscription plan that you have purchased, and licenses your product automatically.
- Open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- On Mac, under Applications->Adobe Presenter Video Express 2017 -> Uninstall.
- Before uninstalling you may want to deactivate Adobe Presenter Video Express by choosing Help > Deactivate and follow the on-screen instructions. You can run up to a maximum of two activated software copies at any one time.
- To reinstall Adobe Presenter Video Express at any point in time, you need access to the original installer (CD, DVD, or the installer files downloaded from the Adobe website).
Click here for known issues and limitations in the 2017 release of Adobe Presenter Video Express.