The Guided mode offers a set of built-in Guided Edits, which take you sequentially through a series of steps to help you perform a specific editing task. This guided approach helps you easily learn Adobe Premiere Elements and turn your video clips into professionally edited movies.
To learn about other guided edits, see Guided mode.
This Guided Edit is a walkthrough on how to enhance your videos to display in black and white while you selectively retain one or more colors.
This Guided Edit works only in the Expert mode.
To create a video with color pop using this Guided edit, follow these steps:
1. Click Add media to import the video clip that you want to work with.
Ignore if the video clip is already present on the timeline.
2. Select the option to import media and choose your clip.
3. Click Guided > Make a Black & White Video with Color Pop.
The Guided Editing message is displayed. You can collapse/expand info window. Click Next to go to the next step in the guided edit.
4. Click Effects on the Action bar and select the Red Noir effect from the Hollywood looks category.
5. Drag and drop the Red Noir effect onto your video clip.
6. Click HSL Tuner from the Applied Effects panel.
7. Expand Saturation from the HSL Tuner panel. Ensure that you increase the saturation of the color you want to pop out. Reduce the saturation of the colors that you do not want to pop out.
Your color pop video is now ready. Click Play to view it.