Making and sharing content for Aero is easy. Creation tools on Android are not available currently but you can create Aero experiences on Aero desktop (beta) (Mac, Win) or Aero mobile (iOS). To learn about how to create AR experiences, see create content in Aero.
Aero Player (beta) on Android | Common Questions
- Adobe Aero User Guide
- What is Adobe Aero
- Adobe Aero mobile (iOS) system requirements
- What is Augmented Reality
- Common AR terminologies
- Adobe Aero | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- In-app learning resources in Adobe Aero
- Using mobile gestures in Adobe Aero
- Key 3D modeling concepts
- What's new in Adobe Aero
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Make your digital assets ready for AR
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Read the frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Adobe Aero Player (beta) and get answers to common questions.
What is Augmented Reality (AR)?
Augmented reality is an immersive experience in which we can see, hear, and feel digital content that is overlaid onto our physical world. For more details, see What is Augmented reality.
Is the Aero Player (beta) on Android Free?
Which Android devices does Aero Player (beta) support?
Refer to our system requirements for details.
Why can’t I install the build from the Play Store even though my Android device is supported?
You may have an Exynos device which is not supported currently. Please refer to our system requirements for more details.
Why isn’t my country supported?
Are iOS devices also supported?
You can download the Aero mobile app (iOS) from the Apple App Store to both view and create Aero experiences.
Why doesn’t the content “stick” to my surface?
- Aero uses visual features of the real world to decide how the digital content should be shown. Using textured, non-repeating surfaces in well-lit environments help to ensure the content shows up successfully.
- If your camera lens is not clean the computer vision system may have a hard time calibrating to the surface. For more details, see creating experiences on surfaces.
Can I record a video of the content?
How can I create and share my own Augmented Reality content for Aero?
Can I create Aero content on my Android Device?
Aero creation tools are not available on Android, currently.
My Aero Player (Beta) app keeps crashing, how do I resolve it?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. If this doesn’t resolve the issue, you can try clearing the app’s cache before reinstalling. You can usually clear an app’s cache and data through your phone’s Settings app. Settings can vary by phone.
We've got you covered on the common questions about Aero. To learn more about how to discover and view augmented reality content in Aero Player (beta) on Android, see Discover Augmented Reality content in Aero Player (Beta).