Use Adobe Photoshop Fix to combine the power of Adobe Photoshop desktop software with the convenience of mobile for a creative, easy-to-use photo retouching experience on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. Heal, smooth, liquify, lighten, and make other edits and adjustments to your photos to get the precise look you want. What’s more, the Adobe Creative Cloud connected workflows in Fix open up limitless creative possibilities.
What is Adobe Photoshop Fix?
For pros and anyone who likes photos, Photoshop Fix is an Adobe mobile retouching app for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices built using the Adobe Creative SDK. Fix delivers features to mobile devices that were previously available only in Photoshop. Fix is easy to use and is as much about connectivity as it is about retouching. Fix works seamlessly with Photoshop Mix, the Adobe mobile app that lets you seamlessly cut out and combine photos. Both apps let you send files to Photoshop and save to your Lightroom Collections.
How can I get Photoshop Fix?
- For iOS, Photoshop Fix is currently available in the following languages: English, French, German, and Japanese.
- For Android, Photoshop Fix app is currently not available for Android tablets and Chromebooks.
How does Photoshop Fix leverage Adobe CreativeSync?
How do I add a picture?
Can I use Photoshop Fix to adjust pictures?
The main purpose of Photoshop Fix is to help you retouch photos. However, the Adjustments menu provides a set of features that you normally expect in an image editing app.
- Open or add a picture in Photoshop Fix.
- Tap Adjust. The Adjust toolbar is displayed.
- Tap Auto Fix to apply the best adjustments.
- You can also select an adjustment mode such as Exposure, Contrast, Clarity, or Saturation. Swipe sideways to adjust the degree.
- Accept the changes.
How do I save my composition for use in Photoshop?
You can save a Photoshop Fix composition as a PSD file for further editing in Photoshop CC.
- Tap the share icon and then choose Send to Photoshop. The composition is uploaded to Creative Cloud and rendered as a PSD file in your Creative Cloud Assets.
After you follow this step, your Fix creation is automatically loaded as a layered PSD file for further creative editing in Photoshop CC on your desktop. Be sure to sign in to Photoshop with the same Adobe ID you used to sign in to Fix.
Do I have to download all of my projects when I use Photoshop Fix?
No. The latest update of Photoshop Fix lets you selectively synchronize projects to your device. With selective syncing, the app stores only the minimum metadata required for each project on your device. The rest of the metadata is fetched from the cloud when needed. You no longer need to manually free up space when you’re running low on storage.