- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor (Intel® CoreTM i3 or faster recommended)
- Around 1 GB hard disk space. Around 5 GB hard disk space for using the application is recommended.
- Internet connection for generating closed captions
For Presenter Video Express users on macOS
Apple will soon be upgrading the operating system to macOS 10.15. Presenter Video Express will not be supported beyond macOS 10.13.
- Operating System: Mac 10.10 onwards till Mac 10.13.
- Processor and memory: Early 2010, 4GB RAM, i3 Processor
- Around 1 GB hard disk space for installation only. Around 5 GB hard disk space for using the application is recommended.
- Internet connection for generating closed captions, publishing to YouTube, Vimeo, or Prime.
This product is available in the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
Minimum supported resolution is 1024x720 display.
Camera and microphone plugged in to the computer and working. For a list of recommended cameras and microphones, see Recommended cameras and microphones.
Note: If you do not have a camera or a microphone, you can still record videos (your actions on the screen). However, you cannot add narration or the Presenter to the recorded video later.
Minimum 5 GB of available hard-disk space
2 GB of RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
One of the following operating systems:
- Windows 7 — 32-bit and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 - 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS 10.10 or later versions
Note: From Adobe Presenter 10 onwards, Adobe Presenter Video Express tool works on MAC. Support for Adobe Presenter Video Express application through App store download is discontinued. We recommend that you use an external camera for recording. Usage of built-in camera may result in Audio/Video Synchronization issues and do not produce High Definition videos.
Adobe Presenter Video Express is not supported on Linux.
To End the Recording in Mac, click the Adobe Presenter Video Express icon in the system tray (as Mac does not have an end key).
Mac shortcut for Pause: Command+Option+P
Mac shortcut for Stop: Command+Option+X
- Microsoft Office 2010 or 2013
Windows Media player. If your computer does not have Windows Media Player installed, click here to download.
- Internet connectivity to use the Closed Captions feature