- Occasionally, scrolling on iPad (iOS 8) doesn't work.
Workaround: Tap the screen and then scroll the page.
- You cannot preview a web page in Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 machines.
Workaround: Use another browser to preview the web page.
- On Mac OS, if the firewall is configured to block incoming connections, you will see a message when you open the Device Preview pop-up in Dreamweaver.
Workaround: Turn off the firewall settings and restart Dreamweaver.
- Occasionally, when you scroll a web page in Dreamweaver while inspecting or selecting elements, the preview in iOS devices goes blank.
Workaround: Scroll the page a bit on the device for the page to refresh or select a different element on the page in Dreamweaver.
- If your devices are disconnected from the Internet while you are previewing a web page, no error message is displayed. If you notice that changes to the web page are not reflected in the preview, refresh your device browser and check if the devices are connected.
- Pages containing certain external JS frameworks can sometimes interfere in rendering of web pages on devices.
- On Windows mobile devices, the web page doesn't scroll automatically when you inspect or select elements.
- Emmet abbreviations for Class, ID, or hex color within a style tag do not get expanded in Code view.
- On Mac OS, if you are using the Keychain Access utility and the keychains corresponding to the testing and remote server credentials are corrupted, you will get a connection error while trying to connect to the servers.
- Dreamweaver takes a little longer to open a large or a complex PSD in the Extract panel. During this time, Dreamweaver may appear to have become unresponsive, but the file is opened successfully after a while.
- Setting any property as !important from the CSS Designer panel generates incorrect code in Code view.
- In Live view, when you resize a column or a row in a table, the overall dimension of the table is altered.
- While traversing cells of a table in Live view, the Property Inspector does not display the row-related properties.
- Due to changes in the W3C validation service, W3C Validator in Dreamweaver displays a message indicating that the service has been deprecated and you can access the validation service through a direct URL.
- On Windows 10, you cannot preview web pages in Microsoft Edge using the Preview in Browser option. See Unable to use Microsoft Edge for preview for the workaround.