Asset sources for Aero
- Adobe Aero User Guide
- What is Adobe Aero
- Adobe Aero mobile (iOS) system requirements
- What is Augmented Reality
- Common AR terminologies
- Adobe Aero | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- In-app learning resources in Adobe Aero
- Using mobile gestures in Adobe Aero
- Key 3D modeling concepts
- What's new in Adobe Aero
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Make your digital assets ready for AR
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Learn how to source digital assets that can be imported into Adobe Aero.
You can use flat images, layered files or 3D models to create an AR experience. 3D content can be created in modeling applications and come in a variety of forms and formats. You can create your own 3D content, get the content from colleagues or clients, or purchase from a an online marketplace that sells already-made 3D models. Many of these websites have free content that can get you started.
Aero comes loaded with a library of useful assets which you can use in your AR creations. In the Edit mode, tap + > Starter Assets and then navigate through various available categories to select the asset you would like to use in your AR creation.