Select your videos in Bridge in the order you want. To rearrange your videos in a particular order, choose the Sort Manually option from the path bar above the Content panel.
Work with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Bridge User Guide
- Work with assets
- Creative Cloud Libraries in Bridge
- Create PDF contact sheet in the Output workspace
- View and manage files in Adobe Bridge
- Work with metadata in Adobe Bridge
- Work with the Adobe Bridge cache
- Use keywords in Adobe Bridge
- Start Adobe Bridge
- Adjust Adobe Bridge Content panel display
- Preview images and edit capture time
- Use collections in Adobe Bridge
- Stack files in Adobe Bridge
- Automate tasks in Adobe Bridge
- Workflow Builder
- Preview dynamic media files in Adobe Bridge
- Create web galleries and PDFs
- Work with Bridge shared cache
- Manage media cache
- Bridge and other Adobe apps
- Export and publish
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Camera Raw
You can easily select your video assets in Bridge and take them to Adobe Premiere Pro to create a sequence for further editing.
Follow these quick steps to create your edit sequence in Premiere Pro directly from Bridge:
With your videos selected, go to Tools > Premiere Pro > Edit (Create a sequence).
To add assets to a new project in Premiere Pro, you can also select the videos in Bridge and cmd-click/right-click to open contextual options. Choose Place > In Adobe Premiere Pro.
If you have Premiere Pro installed on your machine, the selected clips will be imported in a new Premiere Pro Project and a 'Sequence' with the selected clips will be automatically created for you. You can do further edits and export your movie from Premiere Pro. The sequence of the videos in Premiere Pro is the same as the order of video clips in Bridge.
If you don't have Premiere Pro installed, you will be prompted to install it on your machine.