What's new in Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom Classic User Guide
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom and Adobe services
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Import photos
- Viewing photos
- Manage catalogs and files
- Organize photos in Lightroom Classic
- Process and develop photos
- Develop module basics
- Create panoramas and HDR panoramas
- Flat-Field Correction
- Correct distorted perspective in photos using Upright
- Improve image quality using Enhance
- Work with image tone and color
- Apply local adjustments
- HDR photo merge
- Develop module options
- Retouch photos
- Cure red eye and pet eye effects
- Use the Radial Filter tool
- Use the enhanced Spot Removal tool
- Export photos
- Work with external editors
- Print photos
- Photo books
- Web galleries
- Keyboard shortcuts
Learn what's new in the latest release of Lightroom Classic.
Top new features
April 2023 release (version 12.3)
Easily and effectively remove noise from your RAW images while preserving their fine details with AI-powered Denoise.
Experience new features in People mask that allow automatic selection of Facial Hair, Clothes, and more. Additionally, the Masking capability now supports Curve to make precise local adjustments for a sharper look.
Keep track of the tools used to make changes easily. With our new eye and edit indicators, just a glance is enough to know which tools have been used on the image.
Support for newer versions of Adobe Photoshop has been added. You can now import layers as smart objects.
Find newly added cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.