- the audio size is preferably below 50 MB, or audio length within five minutes.
- the audio file is in WAV or MP3 audio format.
- you import audio files from Creative Cloud, or your computer.
- you place a digital asset in the scene.
- You can play up to 20 audio clips simultaneously in the given scene. The number varies with device model and scene complexity.
- When Ambient option is turned off, the audio effect varies with the proximity between the camera and the asset.
Choose from the audio preferences listed below:
- Ambient sound disables the three-dimensional audio effect. To enable the effect, set the option OFF.
- Volume defines the volume of the audio. Drag the slider to increase or decrease the volume.
- Play count sets the number of audio loops.
- Infinite plays the audio in a continuous loop. To enable the option, set the option ON.
- Delay delays the start time (in seconds) of the audio.
- Delete removes the Play audio action.
We've got you covered on how to add spatial audio to assets. You can now capture an image or record a video of your AR experience, or collaborate with others to work on Adobe Aero files.