This article contains a list of issues resolved in the latest release of Adobe FrameMaker and subsequent patch releases.
Check FrameMaker community for solutions, workarounds, or any late-breaking information.
- For a set of files, the dynamic conditional filtering does not work as expected.
(Ref – 9378)
- Saving a file in MIF format results in loss of content where some special characters are used.
(Ref – 9355)
- Missing entries found in the ToC in Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9325)
- Importing FrameMaker documents in RoboHelp does now work as expected.
(Ref – 9311)
- A nested <indexterm> or an <indexterm> defined inside prolog > metadata element does not render in the Responsive HTML5 or PDF output.
(Ref – 9297, 9193, 8997)
- Special characters in index terms are getting replaced with an underscore.
(Ref – 9197)
- Heading tags are lost in tagged PDF output for documents created in earlier version of FrameMaker.
(Ref – 9282)
- SGML is not recognized as a valid file type in FrameMaker.
(Ref – 9275)
- Whitespaces are lost in full-text preview and auto-suggest in Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9198)
- The support for user-assistance context-string (@ux-context-string) is missing in DITA and subsequent Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9196)
- Soft return (Shift+Enter) with paragraph justification formatting is not published correctly in the PDF or Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 9069)
- The XML code generated for adding an image element in LwDITA is invalid.
(Ref – 8974)
- Styles defined on external cross-references are not getting applied in Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 8971)
- Cropped text noticed in the Rule File Maker dialog, which is used by the Structured Application Designer.
(Ref – 8897)
- Paragraph numbering used in the ToC does not publish in the Responsive HTML5 output.
(Ref – 8805)
- Opening the Review Panel for in-review document takes longer than expected time.
(Ref – 9255)
- The default timeout setting for SharePoint CMS is not adequate to work with larger files.
(Ref – 8740)
- For a set of files in Chinese locale, FrameMaker crashes on opening the file with unexpected characters.
(Ref – 9355)
- When Auto Collapse panels option is turned ON, some specific operations cause FrameMaker to freeze.
(Ref – 6502)