Release notes | Bridge CC 2019 version 9.0
Find helpful resources about recent Adobe Bridge CC updates.
Adobe Bridge lets you organize the assets you use to create content for print, web, and video. Adobe Bridge keeps native Adobe files (such as PSD and PDF) and non‑Adobe files available for easy access.
New features and fixed issues
The October 2018 release (version 9.0) rolls out new features and includes customer-reported fixed issues.
For more information, see:
For latest system requirements, visit Bridge system requirements.
For a list of the latest system requirements for other Creative Cloud products, see Creative Cloud system requirements.
- Join our user community and find answers to your questions: Adobe Bridge forum.
- Learn how to download, install, and get started with your software:
- Get product help, inspiration, and support: Adobe Bridge Help.
- Submit a feature request or report a bug: Adobe Bridge Feedback.
For assistance with product usage, sales, registration, and troubleshooting:
- Within North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/customer_support.
- Outside North America: Visit http://www.adobe.com/go/intlsupport/, click Change region at the bottom of the page, and select your country or region.
For product-specific assistance, visit https://helpx.adobe.com/support/bridge.html.
You must accept the license agreement and warranty terms to use this product. Visit www.adobe.com/go/eulas for details.
Notice to users
Copyright © 2005-2018 Adobe Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Bridge CC are either registered or trademarks of Adobe Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.