If Manage plan is not displayed, contact Adobe Customer Care to cancel your subscription.
If you proceed with cancellation, you will receive an email confirmation notifying you about the successful cancellation.
If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel after 14 days, your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period, and you’ll be charged an early termination fee of 50% of your remaining contract obligation. For example, if you have 5 months of your contract left when you cancel and you pay $20/month, you’d pay 50% of the $100 remaining balance = $50 early termination fee.
If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of your contracted term.
If you cancel within 14 days of your order, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel after 14 days, your payment is non-refundable and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
- After you cancel, you continue to have access to a free Creative Cloud membership.
- If you saved your work on your computer, you continue to have access to those files on your device.
- You no longer have access to your Creative Cloud applications, nor most of the services included in your paid Creative Cloud plan subscription.
- Your allowed cloud storage is reduced to 2 GB. If you're over your storage limit, you have 90 days to reduce your online usage. After 90 days, you could lose access to some or all of your files saved on the Creative Cloud servers. To learn about your storage, see How do I know how much storage I've used?
- You continue to have access to the Adobe XD free Starter plan and the Premiere Rush free Starter plan.
Lightroom CC or Lightroom Classic CC user?
- Lightroom CC: Adobe will continue to store your original images for one year after your membership lapses. During that time, you can continue to launch Lightroom CC to download your original files from our cloud services.
- Lightroom Classic CC: You'll still have access to all your photos on your local hard drive through Lightroom for the desktop. You can continue to import and organize photos as well as output your edited photos through Export, Publish, Print, Web, or Slideshow. Access to the Develop & Map modules and Lightroom for mobile are not available after your membership ends.