Home page format and features
The Home page is designed to expose the common features that users need on a regular basis, providing access to sending agreements from templates and workflows, or the options to create templates as library documents, web forms, and bulk transactions.
Options in the Do more with Acrobat Sign section are visible only when the user has the authority to access the feature.
Feature access is controlled by admins at the account level (in Global Settings) or the group level (in Group Settings).
Elements available on the Home page
Users can gain access to the self-service Help content by clicking the question mark in the upper right corner of any Acrobat Sign window. Clicking the question mark opens a sub-menu with these options:
- User Guide - Opens a new tab to the Acrobat Sign user guide
- Tutorials - Opens a new tab to the Acrobat Sign video tutorials
- Contact Support - Opens the Support contact portal where email, chat, and phone support can be accessed
- Support options vary based on the service level of the customer account
- Requests to change settings, modify the account, or investigate a specific transaction (or other user content) must be made by an account admin for the Acrobat Sign account
- Release Notes - A link to the current release notes
The In Progress link at the top of the page indicates the number of agreements that are currently in the process of completing their signature cycles.
- The In Progress filter does not include agreements that are currently waiting for you (the logged in user) to interact with
Clicking the In Progress text opens the Manage page with the In Progress filter selected:
The Waiting for you link at the top of the page reflectes the number of agreements that are currently waiting for your action:
Clicking the Waiting for you text opens the Manage page with the Waiting for you filter selected:
Each agreement listed in the Waiting for you list contains a Sign link that opens the agreement for your action.
The Event and Alert content can be accessed from the link on the top of the Home page:
Clicking the Events and Alerts text opens the Recent Notifications log:
The Recent Notifications log presents the list of events that your user is configured to log.
- Events and Alerts are listed in separate tabs
- A link is provided to each agreement listed. This link opens a view of the agreement in its current state
- Configure your Events and Alerts logging by clicking the wrench icon on the right side of the page, just above the dates of the events/alerts
Clicking the Request Signatures button opens the standard blank Send page.
Start a new agreement by selecting the library template, or custom workflow, by clicking the Start from Library button. Select either:
- Recent - A listing of the 20 most recently used templates, listed with the most recently used at the top
- Library Document - Lists all library templates available
- Workflow - List all available workflows for the user
Once a file or workflow is selected, click Start
Clicking the Fill and sign a document button opens the standard blank Fill and Sign page.
Clicking the Publish a web form button opens the standard blank Create Web Form page
Clicking the Send in Bulk button opens the standard blank Send in Bulk page
Clicking the Create document templates button opens the standard blank
Create Library Template page
Clicking the Manage and track all agreements button opens the Manage page
The Enhance your account button opens a new page that varies based on your highest authority level in Acrobat Sign (user, Group admin, or Account admin):
Users see the My Signature section of their Personal Preferences menu, to best support the creation of the users' signature:
Group level admins see the group level logo settings. Setting a logo at the group level over-rides the account level setting:
Account-level admin see the full account level setup window, which allows configuration of the:
- Company Name - The formal name of the company
- Set company name for all users in account - Checking this option inserts the value in the Company Name field
- Hostname - The hostname is the sub-domain (or third-level domain) for the specific Acrobat Sign account.
- Upload logo (Account level) - Define the logo for the account.
- All groups inherit the account level logo unless a logo is explicitly uploaded at the group level
Accounts that have Advanced Account Sharing enabled can switch between the shared accounts:
- Mouse over your name in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Click Switch Account
- Select the user account you want to switch to and click OK
Switching to another user's account allows the logged in user to Send agreements on behalf of the "switched to" account:
Problem: When switching to the new Home page, the page is entirely blank.
Test: attempt to load this page: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/
- If you can not load https://documentcloud.adobe.com/ then you should contact your internal network administration and work with them to unblock the documentcloud.adobe.com domain.
- If you can access the above link, contact support
The Manage and View Agreement pages are similarly impacted.