Selectto choose which action you would take.
Manage your fonts
- Adobe Fonts User Guide
- Font licensing
- Font licensing
- Manage your account
- Licensing for Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Adding font licenses to your account
- Removing fonts from the subscription library
- Adobe Fonts not available to Adobe IDs registered in China
- Why aren't these fonts included in my Creative Cloud subscription?
- Morisawa font removal September 2021
- Getting and using fonts
- Using Adobe Fonts in Creative Cloud apps
- Manage your fonts
- Resolve missing fonts in desktop applications
- Using fonts in InDesign
- Fonts and typography
- Using web fonts in HTML5 Canvas documents
- Using fonts in InCopy
- How to use fonts in Adobe Muse
- Using web fonts in Muse
- Packaging font files
- Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts
- Added fonts aren't showing to font menu
- "Unable to add one or more fonts" or "A font with the same name is already installed"
- What happens when a font I'm using is updated by the foundry?
- Web design and development
- Add fonts to your website
- Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts to a website
- Using web fonts in HTML email or newsletters
- Using web fonts with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- CSS selectors
- Customize web font performance with font-display settings
- Embed codes
- Dynamic subsetting & web font serving
- Font events
- Why are my web fonts from use.typekit.net?
- Site can't connect to use.typekit.net
- Using web fonts with CodePen
- Browser and OS support
- Using web fonts when developing locally
- Content security policy
- Printing web fonts
- Language support and OpenType features
- Font technology
In the Manage fonts drop-down list on Adobe Fonts, you can open the Fonts panel in the Creative Cloud desktop app or open the web project editor to manage your created web projects. You can also access any fonts you've favorited or purchased.
In the Creative Cloud desktop app, you can:
- Manage your current font selections
- View your font use history
- Reinstall added fonts that are no longer in use
Added Fonts are fonts you've added through the Creative Cloud desktop app to use in your desktop programs.
In the Installed fonts tab, you can manage the fonts you've selected and reinstall your added fonts that are no longer in use.
We recommend removing fonts you no longer use to keep your font menu short and improve performance.
To remove the font family
Select Remove family to remove the entire family.
To remove single font
Select Remove font to remove the font.>
TO Remove fonts IN bulk
Select Remove all added fonts or Remove all fonts.
Confirm you want to remove the fonts.
All of the fonts you’ve used before are available in the Removed Fonts tab so that you can find and activate them again.
How to reinstall your added fonts that are no longer in use
If you’re using Adobe Fonts in non-Adobe software programs, you may notice that Creative Cloud periodically cleans up fonts you don’t appear to be using.
In these cases, fonts not used for several months* expire from your system. However, they will remain added to your Adobe Fonts selections & available in your Adobe apps until you choose to remove them.
*Length of time is subject to change
If you’re using updated Creative Cloud apps, you’ll continue to view your added fonts in the font menus of your applications, regardless of how often you use them.
You can quickly add fonts no longer in use by selecting Add family next to the font name in the Removed tab. If any project files use removed fonts, you'll need to add the fonts before continuing.
The Removed tab shows the font history on your account. Fonts you’ve previously removed are listed, so you can find them again whenever needed.
Fonts you’ve purchased from one of our foundry partners are listed in the Purchased tab.
Click the heart icon to add a font family to your Favorites, and it will be included in this list.
Manage fonts on Creative Cloud desktop
Select icon in the upper right corner of the Creative Cloud desktop to view the font management panel. From there, you can quickly remove fonts you no longer need, add fonts you've not used in Creative Cloud lately, or access your previously added fonts to view what you've added in the past.