When starting Photoshop CC, you get the following error:
The com.adobe.preview.loader extension could not be loaded because it was not properly signed.
- Uninstall Photoshop CC <version number> using the uninstaller.
- After the Photoshop uninstall completes, make sure that the following folders have been deleted:
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC <version number>\
- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC <version number>\Required\CEP\extensions\
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Plug-Ins\CC\Generator\
- Mac OS
- MacHD/Applications/Adobe Photoshop CC <version number>/
- MacHD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CEP/extensions/
- MacHD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Plug-ins/CC/Generator/
If these folders or any subfolders are still present, manually delete them.
3. Reinstall Photoshop CC <version number> using the Creative Cloud desktop application.