To change the aspect ratio of your video, click the icon at the bottom of the Preview monitor. Choose 16:9, 9:16, 4:5, and 1:1.
User Guide Cancel
Change aspect ratio of your video
Last updated on Jan 26, 2022 07:06:19 AM GMT
- Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide
- What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush system requirements
- What's new in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Get to know the Adobe Premiere Rush interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Premiere Rush | Common questions
- Tips and tricks
- How project syncing works in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Import footage
- Edit video
- Edit your video in the timeline
- Add and refine audio
- Change video color, size, and position
- Create titles
- Add transitions, pan and zoom effects and automatically reframe your clips
- Transform clip properties
- Change aspect ratio of your video
- Create a picture-in-picture effect
- Speed up or slow down video
- Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Duplicating projects and sequences
- Export video
- Premiere Rush on iOS and Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Common questions
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS
- Export video to social media channels
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
Learn how to change aspect ratio of your video using Adobe Premiere Rush.
Change aspect ratio
One reason for duplicating sequences is to create different versions of it to publish to various social channels.
The aspect ratio requirements for a video vary for different social media channels. You can change the aspect ratio and orientation of the video to suit each channel.
(Optional) Adjust the scale and position of a clip in the Preview monitor, so that the focus is on the most important part of the clip.
- Scale the clip: Select the clip in the timeline, click the clip in the Preview monitor. Blue handles appear around the clip. To scale the clip, drag the white circles along the edges of the blue handles.
- Reposition the clip: Select the clip in the timeline and click the clip in the Preview monitor. Blue handles appear around the clip. Click drag-and-drop the clip to your desired position in the Preview monitor.