Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Frequently asked questions
- Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide
- What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush system requirements
- What's new in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Get to know the Adobe Premiere Rush interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Premiere Rush | Common questions
- Tips and tricks
- How project syncing works in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Import footage
- Edit video
- Edit your video in the timeline
- Add and refine audio
- Change video color, size, and position
- Create titles
- Add transitions, pan and zoom effects and automatically reframe your clips
- Transform clip properties
- Change aspect ratio of your video
- Create a picture-in-picture effect
- Speed up or slow down video
- Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Duplicating projects and sequences
- Export video
- Premiere Rush on iOS and Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Common questions
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS
- Export video to social media channels
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
Find answers to common questions about Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile. Learn about the supported devices and platforms and how to download and use Premiere Rush on mobile.
The Adobe Premiere Rush app on mobile allows you to capture and edit video on the go. If you also have Premiere Rush on desktop, you can sync projects to your desktop with a paid Creative Cloud All Apps, Premiere Rush, or Premiere Pro subscription. This allows you to create videos anywhere and across your mobile and desktop devices.
Premiere Rush on mobile has the same features and capabilities as Premiere Rush on the desktop. One additional feature on mobile is the ability to capture videos and photos right from within the Premiere Rush app.
Download on iOS
Download on Google Play Store or Samsung Galaxy Store
Premiere Rush is built so that you can seamlessly move between editing on your desktop and mobile devices. You can use Premiere Rush only on desktop or mobile, or on both devices. All of your projects created in Rush can be accessed across your mobile and desktop devices with a paid Premiere Rush subscription. For more information on syncing, see How project syncing works in Premiere Rush.
Yes. On your mobile device, you can download Premiere Rush for free from the App Store for iOS (iPhones and iPads) or the Google Play Store, or Samsung Galaxy Store (Android phones). Once you've downloaded and installed the app, you can sign up for a free Adobe ID (if you don't already have one). You can also sign in using your Google, Facebook, or Apple credentials. With your free Adobe ID, you can create and share unlimited projects.
Yes, you need an Adobe ID account to use Premiere Rush.
Premiere Rush on mobile is available in all countries supported by iTunes, the Google Play Store, or Samsung Galaxy Store.
Premiere Rush is not available in China. This is because Adobe Creative Cloud services are currently not supported in China. As a result, Premiere Rush is not available in this region.
Adobe Premiere Rush is available in the following languages:
- Danish (mobile)
- Finnish (mobile)
- Czech (mobile)
- Norwegian Bokmal
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
Managing your Premiere Rush on mobile subscription
How do I upgrade from the Starter plan to the paid plan on mobile?
Tap the Settings icon in Premiere Rush on iOS or Android and then tap Upgrade. Tap Buy Now, and follow the prompts to purchase the paid Premiere Rush plan with access to all premium features and content and 100 GB of storage.
How do I upgrade storage if I purchased the Premiere Rush plan from the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, or Samsung Galaxy Store?
When you're nearing the storage limit, you"ll see an in-app notification that prompts you to upgrade your storage.
You can then go to this link to upgrade your storage. In the screen that appears, enter your email address or Adobe ID, and click Continue to purchase additional cloud storage.
How do I download and install Premiere Rush on my Samsung phone?
- Launch the Galaxy Store app from your device.
- In the Galaxy Store, search for Premiere Rush.
- Tap Install to download and install the free Premiere Rush app.
How do I cancel my Premiere Rush subscription if I purchased it from Samsung Galaxy Apps store?
To unsubscribe, go to the Galaxy Store. Tap More Options > My Apps > Receipts > Items and tap Unsubscribe.
How do I download and install Premiere Rush on my Android phone?
You can install Premiere Rush on your Android device just like you would install any other app.
How do I cancel my Premiere Rush subscription if I purchased it from the Google Play Store?
For information on canceling your Premiere Rush subscription from Google Play Store, see: Cancel, pause, or change a subscription on Google Play
Using Premiere Rush on mobile
How do I learn to use Premiere Rush on mobile? Where do I go for help and support?
Get started with the app by going through the one-minute interactive tutorial that walks you through the basics of editing your first video. This tutorial covers all of the key steps and features in Premiere Rush that you need to create and share your video.
For further help on using Premiere Rush on mobile devices, see:
How do I edit my video projects created in Premiere Rush on mobile on my desktop?
Projects created with Premiere Rush mobile sync to Premiere Rush on desktop with a paid Creative Cloud All Apps, Premiere Rush, or Premiere Pro subscription. Once you upgrade to a plan with mobile and desktop access, You can Sync with Creative Cloud from the Media Browser screen when creating a new project, or turn on sync for an existing project from the Project Browser screen.
If you're having issues accessing your projects across your devices, see How project syncing works in Premiere Rush.
Does Premiere Rush on mobile support editing in portrait and landscape orientations?
On the phone, you can edit your videos while holding your device in vertical/portrait mode. You can edit your videos on an iPad in both vertical/portrait mode and horizontal/landscape mode.
Can I import Super Slow-mo videos captured on my Android device into Premiere Rush?
Currently, Super Slow-mo videos are not supported and will not playback in Rush. We are working on adding support for Super Slow-mo videos in a future release.
Premiere Rush is currently not supported on Android tablets.
The text in your titles may appear differently on desktop if the font is missing on desktop. You may have to resolve missing fonts. For more information on resolving font issues, see Resolve missing fonts in desktop applications
For information on licensing of fonts, see Font licensing.
Project syncing between mobile and desktop is not available with the free starter plan or the Rush mobile plan. If you have a paid membership and are still experiencing syncing issues, check your internet connection on both devices. If the connection seems fine, try the steps listed in Troubleshoot sync errors to resolve the issue.
Got feedback? We're all ears.
You can provide feedback to us in the following ways:
- Tap the Feedback icon in the upper-right corner of your Premiere Rush app to provide feedback. Your feedback is posted to the Premiere Rush site on UserVoice where the Premiere Rush team looks into your comments.
- Tweet to us at Adobe Video Creators
- You can also suggest a feature request on UserVoice, or upvote existing feature requests. When Adobe updates the status of a feature, you get an email with the update.