Open the Adobe Capture app.
- Adobe Fresco User Guide
- What's new in Adobe Fresco
- What is Adobe Fresco
- System requirements for Adobe Fresco
- Release notes for Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fresco on the iPhone
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Accessibility in Fresco
- Adobe Fresco | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- Upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco
- Upgrade storage for Adobe Fresco
- Supported features on iPad and Windows devices
- Draw, paint, animate, and share
- Shapes in Adobe Fresco
- Mixer brushes
- Pixel brushes
- Ribbon brushes
- Live brushes
- Adjust pressure curve on stylus
- Vector brushes
- Free Transform tool
- Apply motion to artwork
- Magic Wand tool
- Smudge tool
- Liquify tool
- Add and modify text
- Publish, export, and share
- Layer masks
- Access Creative Cloud libraries in Fresco
- Add your own font
- Grids alignment
- Adobe Fresco and Creative Cloud apps
- Cloud documents
- Examples, Ideas, and Inspirations
Learn how to create Ribbon brushes in Adobe Capture and use them in Fresco.
Create elegant and sophisticated banner-like patterns using Ribbon brushes created in Adobe Capture.
To get started on this creative design journey, all you need is:
- Capture to be installed on your device.
- Fresco's latest version to be installed on your device.
Create a Ribbon brush in Capture
Follow these steps to create a Ribbon brush in Adobe Capture:
Open the Adobe Capture app.
Select an image. In Edit, choose from various Brush styles.
Crop the image and refine the image by removing the background.
To taper the ends of the brushes, choose Sketch brushes. You can adjust, angle pressure, spacing, velocity, jitter, texture from settings.
You can also create a brush in Capture using your iPhone. For information on styles and setting in creating brushes, see:
- Your pattern in the brush library with a custom name.
- Your brush in an existing or in a new folder in the CC library.
Capture Ribbon brushes in Fresco
The Ribbon brushes created in Capture can now be used in Fresco.
Double-tap the pixel brushesicon.
Select the folder under library brushes to see the brushes you made in Adobe Capture.
Adjust the size, flow, and other brush settings from the tool options at the bottom of the toolbar.
Draw illustrations, patterns, borders, or even handwritten posters. Create them using your unique brushes and use the available options to share your designs with fellow designers.
Link Share to the sharing document.
We've got you started with smudge brushes in Adobe Fresco. The interface of Adobe Fresco is intuitive, so unleash your creativity with pixel brushes, live brushes, vector brushes, colors, layers, and more.
Have a question or an idea?
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Fresco Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.