Read before initiating your return
- Make your return request within 30 days of receiving the product.
- If software has been installed and activated, you must deactivate it and uninstall it before proceeding with the return. Adobe does not process a refund unless you have deactivated all copies of the software.
- Adobe provides the refund in the same manner used for the purchase. Credit card refunds are credited against the card used for the purchase. Purchase orders are issued a credit against the account balance. PayPal refunds are credited to your PayPal account.
- Adobe releases credit and PayPal refunds within five business days from the time of your request. Refunds for other forms of payment are released within 7 to 10 business days.
Products not eligible for return
- Any Adobe product purchased from any seller other than Adobe may be returned only to the seller, in accordance with that seller's return policy, if any.
- Products obtained through an employee purchase program.
- Not-for-resale (NFR), pirated, OEM bundled, trial, or free-of-charge products.
- Memberships and subscriptions: Some memberships and subscriptions allow for cancelations and refunds. See the Adobe subscription terms for details.
- Fonts purchased through Typekit Marketplace.
- Products purchased from individuals, resellers, or online auction sites (such as eBay or Amazon Marketplace).
- Products, or versions of products, that Adobe no longer distributes or supports.
Adobe accepts returns within 30 days of receipt. It usually takes 2-3 days after you have placed an order for it to be eligible for return. Before you return a product, you must:
Contact us to request a return.
Note: If you purchased directly from Adobe using a bank transfer, you'll have to provide bank details to complete your refund request.
When will my return process be complete?
Adobe processes refunds within 1–5 business days. However, the funds could take longer to show on your account depending on the payment method used. See the table below for processing times and refund methods.
A confirmation email is sent when the refund is complete. If you have online access to your credit account, your refund could appear earlier than on a paper statement.
|Payment method||Time for Adobe to process||Refund method||Expected timeline for funds to be credited in the customer account|
|Credit card||1–2 business days||Credit card||3–5 business days depending on the card type|
|Debit card||1–2 business days||Debit card||3–5 business days|
|PayPal||1–2 business days||PayPal||3–5 business days if customer has already authenticated PayPal to receive refund from Adobe|
|Checks (US only)||1–3 business days||Bank account no||5–10 business days or longer for Canada and Mexico due to mailing time|
|Bank transfer||3–5 business days||Bank account no||5–10 business days|
|Direct debit||3–5 business days||Bank account no||5–10 business days|
You cannot change an order once it has been processed. You can, however, return a product or swap platforms or languages.