Access files across devices
Save your creative work as a cloud document and access it on any iPad or iPhone that has Adobe Aero installed.
Work with cloud documents
- Aero desktop
- Aero Player (Beta) on Android
- Preparing assets for Adobe Aero
- Import AR-ready assets
- Design AR experiences
- Export and share
- Cloud documents and storage
- Examples, ideas, and inspirations
Learn how to work with documents in Adobe Aero, the benefits of cloud documents, and where to find more information about using cloud documents.
In Aero, you do not have to worry about how to save your work after it has been created or shared. Your work is saved automatically as a cloud document when you are connected to the Internet. You can access your cloud documents from the Home screen.
Tap Home > Your work and view the cloud documents section to see all your cloud documents
- Tap on the cloud document thumbnail to continue working on the creation. Tap on Create new to create a new cloud document.
- You can sort the list of cloud documents using Date Modified, Date Created or Name filters.
- Tap on the more options (...) icon on the cloud document thumbnail of the document to rename, duplicate, or delete the document.
- You can find the deleted cloud documents under Deleted in the Your work section.
What are cloud documents?
Cloud documents are cloud-native files that you can open and edit in compatible apps. With cloud documents, your work is always updated, across every device, wherever you are.
To know more, see About Cloud documents.
Co-edit cloud documents
You can now seamlessly co-edit your cloud documents on multiple devices. When you open a cloud document on a second device after editing it on a primary device, a dialog box appears on the second device that prompts you to accept the changes. When you have a cloud document open in two devices at the same time, the changes made on the second device prompt the dialog box on the primary device.
When you choose to accept the changes that have been made on the primary device, the cloud document reloads with the updated version. If you choose to discard the changes, the document reloads without the edits.
More about cloud documents
We've got you covered on how to work with cloud documents. Next, understand how storage works and how to manage and upgrade storage for Adobe Aero.