- Free photos
Adobe Express for Android
- Adobe Express User Guide
- Adobe Express on the web beta
- Create and edit graphics, photos, and videos
- Create and manage brands
- Content Scheduler
- Quick action
- Resize images using quick action
- Remove background from your images using quick action
- Convert images to JPG or PNG using quick action
- Crop an image using quick action
- Reverse video using quick action
- Trim video using quick action
- Resize your video using quick action
- Convert to GIF using quick action
- Convert videos to MP4 using quick action
- Crop video using quick action
- Change the speed of a video using quick action
- Merge videos and images using quick action
- Convert to and from PDF using quick action
- Edit PDF text and images using quick action
- Combine and organize files into a single PDF using quick action
- Generate QR code using quick action
- Animate a character from audio using quick action
- FAQ | Quick actions
- Publish and share
- Adobe Express on mobile
- Adobe Express for iOS
- Sell access to remixable Adobe Express templates on iOS
- Sell access to remixable Adobe Express templates on iOS FAQ
- Adobe Express for Android
- Manage Adobe Express subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Express subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Express subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
- Adobe Express for Education
Learn how to sign in and work with Adobe Express to create your own custom designs on Android.
In this article, you will learn how to use both the free and premium features in Adobe Express to create your designs and seamlessly share across social media and more.
Don’t have Adobe Express for mobile? Go to the Google play store to download the Adobe Express app.
Get started with Adobe Express
- On your Android device, tap the Adobe Express app icon.
- Sign in with your Adobe ID, Apple ID, Facebook, or Google account.
- Once you've signed in, you can begin to create, import, edit, and share your graphics, photos, and videos.
Get to know the workspace
- Solid color
Free photos - Find free stock photos within Adobe Express
Gallery - Access your personal photo gallery.
Libraries - Go to your Creative Cloud library to drag assets that have been synced on other devices into your workspace.
Backgrounds - Search for a pre-designed background. You can select more than one background at a time to add into your project.
Solid color - Pick a solid color to use as a background.
Create designs and collages
Get started creating your own custom designs in a few easy steps.
- Colors - Pick a custom color scheme or select an app-suggested color palette.
- Animation - Animate your text and your background.
- Layout - Select layout and collage structure, border width, and explore pre-selected design themes.
- Brand - Quickly import your brand assets in one tap.
- Resize - Change the custom size for your project or select a different preselected size option.
- Text - Add new text and customize the font, color, opacity, and more.
- Design assets - Add more design assets into your project.
- Images - Here you can access your: Libraries, Patterns, Photo library, Files, Camera, Free photos, Adobe Stock, Lightroom.
- Icons - Search and add pre-designed icons.
- Backgrounds - Search and add a pre-designed background.
- Logos - Access your logo or add a new logo from libraries or your personal photo library.
In the right bottom corner, select Your Projects. You can view your current and past projects here.