In the Run dialog window, enter regedit and click Ok.
How to collect and share crash logs?
- Adobe XD User Guide
- What's new in Adobe XD
- Common questions
- Design, prototype, and share with Adobe XD
- System requirements
- Workspace basics
- Change app language in Adobe XD
- Access UI design kits
- Accessibility in Adobe XD
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tips and tricks
- Adobe XD subscription options
- Changes to XD Starter Plan
- Artboards, guides, and layers
- Shapes, objects, and path
- Text and fonts
- Components and states
- Masking and effects
- Videos and Lottie animations
- Create interactive prototypes
- Animate prototypes
- Object properties supported for auto-animate
- Create prototypes with keyboard and gamepad
- Create prototypes using voice commands and playback
- Create timed transitions
- Add overlays
- Design voice prototypes
- Create anchor links
- Create hyperlinks
- Preview designs and prototypes
- Share, export, and review
- Share selected artboards
- Share designs and prototypes
- Set access permissions for links
- Work with prototypes
- Review prototypes
- Work with design specs
- Share design specs
- Inspect design specs
- Navigate design specs
- Review and comment design specs
- Export design assets
- Export and download assets from design specs
- Group sharing for enterprise
- Design systems
- Cloud documents
- Integrations and plugins
- Work with external assets
- Work with design assets from Photoshop
- Copy and paste assets from Photoshop
- Import or open Photoshop designs
- Work with Illustrator assets in Adobe XD
- Open or import Illustrator designs
- Copy vectors from Illustrator to XD
- Plugins for Adobe XD
- Create and manage plugins
- Jira integration for XD
- Slack plugin for XD
- Zoom plug-in for XD
- Publish design from XD to Behance
- XD for iOS and Android
- Known and fixed issues
- Installation and updates
- Launch and crash
- Cloud documents and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Prototype, publish, and review
- Import, export, and working with other apps
How to collect and share crash logs when Adobe XD crashes.
Collect and share the crash logs
When Adobe XD quits unexpectedly, collect the crash report and logs from your system and share them with the Adobe Customer Care team.
You can use the following steps to collect crash logs:
Navigate to the registry \HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps.
Now retry with the same workflow where XD was crashed and if it is still able to reproduce, then navigate to %LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps using Run window.
You can find the crash report saved in .dmp format in the location by name similar to XD CC.exe.XXXX.dmp.
During crash, a pop-up dialog appears. Click Report... to save the report to system reports.
Click the launch pad and search for Console.
In Console, click System Reports on the left pane.
Search for Crash report having the filename with a prefix as Adobe XD_YYYY-MM-DD where YYYY-MM-DD is the date on which the file is saved.
Right-click on the report file and click Reveal in Finder to get the logs which can be shared.
For further assistance, contact Adobe Customer Care.