Última actualización el Oct 01, 2021 02:14:36 PM GMT
Quickly replace placeholder assets with updated assets. New assets will keep the same placement and behavior settings as the original asset.
How it works
- Select a single asset or multi-select several assets.
- Select Replace asset action from the Toolbar or use the ⌘ R keyboard on the desktop.
- Locate the desired asset from the file directory.
- The new asset will load in the scene at the location of the original asset.
- Replace asset works for single assets, not for grouped assets.
- Aero will adjust behavior settings for newly replaced assets as needed. For example, when a new animated asset has a different animation than the original, the Play animation action will be cleared so that the new animation track can be applied to the behavior sequence.
Inicia sesión en tu cuenta
Vínculos rápidosVer todos los planes Administrar los planes