Tap on View to view the imported Draw and Sketch files.
Easily migrate from Draw and Sketch
- Adobe Fresco User Guide
- What's new in Adobe Fresco
- What is Adobe Fresco
- System requirements for Adobe Fresco
- Release notes for Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fresco on the iPhone
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Fresco | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- Upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco
- Upgrade storage for Adobe Fresco
- Supported features on iPad and Windows devices
- Draw, paint, animate, and share
- Shapes in Adobe Fresco
- Mixer brushes
- Pixel brushes
- Ribbon brushes
- Live brushes
- Adjust pressure curve on stylus
- Vector brushes
- Free Transform tool
- Apply motion to artwork
- Magic Wand tool
- Smudge tool
- Liquify tool
- Add and modify text
- Publish, export, and share
- Layer masks
- Access Creative Cloud libraries in Fresco
- Add your own font
- Grids alignment
- Adobe Fresco and Creative Cloud apps
- Cloud documents
- Examples, Ideas, and Inspirations
Learn how to migrate your files from Adobe Draw and Adobe Sketch to Adobe Fresco.
If you are an existing Adobe Draw or Adobe Sketch app user, your files are automatically migrated when you first sign in to Adobe Fresco. Adobe Fresco displays messages after starting the import and when the import is completed.
If you are an existing user of Adobe Sketch or Adobe Draw and you launch Adobe Fresco for the first time, a banner appears welcoming you to the app. Tapping on the banner takes you through an interactive hands-on tour. Throughout the tour, you can try the different tools and paint on the canvas.
Can I import individual Sketch and Draw files?
Yes, you can manually import individual Sketch and Draw files. Use the Import and open option on your Adobe Fresco Home screen.
The ability to manually import Sketch/Draw projects is not available in Adobe Fresco 1.1 on Windows. For more information, see Adobe Fresco on Windows.
Have a question or an idea?
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Fresco Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.