Adobe Presenter Video Express lets you combine application or desktop capture and webcam video. Using this tool, marketing, eLearning, and training professionals or even hobbyists and amateur video producers can quickly produce video tutorials or other video content. The tool also provides effective video edit options such as layouts, background changes, pan and zoom, and trim options.
Customize background and enhance video
You can enhance the appearance of your course by changing the background and customizing it according to your requirements.
Add quiz questions
You can now add some interactivity and gauge learner understanding by including quiz questions in your module.
Publish project to Adobe Captivate Prime
Adobe Captivate Prime is a Learning Management System (LMS) that you can use to distribute your e-learning course over the internet to learners.
Record over external video
You can record over any external video that you insert into the Presenter Video Express timeline.
Updated editing interface
The editing interface is now updated to include new editing features and UI improvements.
Enhanced preferences and settings
Additional options are now provided that allow you to set your preferences for publishing, quiz reporting, and video capture.
Click here for the system requirements.
Note: If you have Adobe Presenter 11 installed, you do not have to install Adobe Presenter Video Express separately.
- Before you install Adobe Presenter Video Express, close all your Adobe applications.
- Perform the following steps:
- If Adobe Presenter Video Express is already installed, uninstall it.
- Insert the DVD in your drive, and follow the on-screen instructions. (If the installer does not launch automatically, double-click the set-up.exe installer at the root level of your disk to start the installation process.)
- On the Serial number screen, enter the serial key.
If you have purchased a subscription, then you need not enter the serial number. Ensure that you enter the same Adobe ID with which you have purchased the subscription. Presenter Video Express identifies the Adobe ID and the corresponding subscription plan that you have purchased, and licenses your product automatically.
- Open the Windows Control Panel and double-click Add or Remove Programs.
- On Mac, under Applications->Adobe Presenter Video Express 11 -> Uninstall.
- Before uninstalling you may want to deactivate Adobe Presenter Video Express by choosing Help > Deactivate and follow the on-screen instructions. You can run up to a maximum of two activated software copies at any one time.
- To reinstall Adobe Presenter Video Express at any point in time, you need access to the original installer (CD, DVD, or the installer files downloaded from the Adobe website).
Click here for known issues and limitations in Adobe Presenter Video Express 11.