The option for No Color Management is no longer listed in the Color Handling pop-up menu in the Photoshop CS5 Print dialog box. Use the Adobe Color Printer Utility application to print your targets without color management applied.
Note: These instructions are in the ReadMe.txt file provided with each download.
After you download the appropriate file, double-click the zip file. On Mac OS, double-click the resulting .dmg file.
- Mac OS: Drag the Adobe Color Printer Utility.app file to the Applications folder or your preferred folder.
- Windows: Choose to extract all the files. After extraction is complete, drag the Adobe Color Printer Utility to your preferred folder.
Note: For most target files, print the image at its original size so it's properly scanned by the profiling device.
If you are running Mac OS 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and Adobe Color Profile Utility does not open, make the following change in Mac OS System Preferences:
- Choose System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General.
- Change the Allow application downloaded from option to Anywhere. Close System Preferences.
- Use the above steps to run the Adobe Color Profile Utility.