If you are using Adobe Presenter 10, and would like to be able to publish your presentations to Captivate Prime (Adobe's new Learning Management System), then you can update your Presenter version to enable this feature.
This patch also resolves an issue with Adobe Presenter 10, where projects that were created using this version did not display properly when learners accessed it using Adobe Presenter mobile for iPad.
If you are using Adobe Presenter 11, and have display issues when your course is viewed on an iPad using the Adobe Presenter mobile app, download the fix below, and replace the presenter.libs.js in your installation with the one in the below zip file.
For more information about the Presenter mobile app for iPad, see Using Adobe Presenter Mobile for iPad.
After the upgrade, before launching Adobe Presenter 10.0.3, ensure that you take a backup of all your projects, before opening them with Adobe Presenter 10.0.3.
Launch Adobe Presenter, and choose Help > About Adobe Presenter. If the version number is 10.0.3 Build 337, then the patch has been installed successfully.
Adobe Captivate Prime is a Learning Management System (LMS) that you can use to distribute your e-learning course over the internet to learners.
Publishing a project to Captivate Prime is a feature offered in our latest Presenter and PVX offerings (Version 11). However, using this patch, you can now publish your Presenter projects to Captivate Prime (directly from Adobe Presenter 10).
The Publish to Prime workflow is available through the Adobe Presenter plug-in to PowerPoint. It is not available through Adobe Presenter Video Express.
Customize your presentation and application settings in the Settings dialog box.
- Appearance: Enter the project title and a brief summary
- Playback: Customize the playback options or retain the default playback options
- Quality: Fine-tune the publish quality or retain the default quality options
- Attachments: Add presentation attachments such as documents or spreadsheets
- Presenters: Add presenter's names, along with a photo, and a brief bio
- Servers: Select or add an Adobe Connect server
- Audio Source: Select an audio source
- Preview: Enter the number of slides you want to preview
If you don't have a Captivate Prime account, the Try Prime option is displayed in the Prime Account dropdown.
Select Try Prime, and click Publish. In the Captivate Prime window that opens, click Continue to Publish.
In the Publish to Prime window that opens as shown here, enter your email address that you used during registration.
All accounts associated with your email address or account name appear.
Sign in with your Adobe ID and password if prompted.
If you do not have an Adobe ID already, you can create one in the following window. Administrators of an organization can also login with Adobe ID initially.
Enter the module name, description, and time duration in the fields in the dialog box as shown here.
Check whether it is a public module or a private module, and enter tags that make it easier for people to find your module.
Click Publish to publish your project to Adobe Captivate Prime.
Republishing a project to Adobe Captivate Prime
To update an already published module in Captivate Prime with a new one, complete the following steps:
- Click the Adobe Presenter ribbon from within your PowerPoint presentation, and click Publish. The Publish Presentation dialog box opens.
- Select your Captivate Prime account from the Prime Account drop-down menu.
- Click Publish