This document contains known issues and troubleshooting tips not covered in Adobe Presenter documentation.
- If you do an additional recording after editing the closed captions, the changes are lost when the closed captions are regenerated.
- Headless capture workflow between Adobe Presenter and Adobe Captivate does not work if PowerPoint is in nonadministrator mode.
Workaround: Launch Microsoft PowerPoint in admin mode, and then begin the Headless capture workflow.
- In a PDF output, JAWS does not read any controls on playbar or side pane.
- The Japanese version of Adobe Video Creator supports only Hiragana & Katakana characters. Kanji characters are not supported.
- In the localized versions of Adobe Presenter, some strings are in English, and are not localized.
- Error messages for errors that occur while uploading video to Vimeo appear correctly in Japanese version of Adobe Presenter (missing Japanese string).