Top issues | Adobe Presenter 9
Adobe Presenter will be End of Life from June 1, 2022
Thank you for being part of the exciting journey of Adobe Presenter.
As Adobe continues to refocus on developing new products and solutions, we have decided to End of Life (EOL) Adobe Presenter on June 1, 2022.
For more information, see Adobe Presenter EOL FAQ.
This document contains known issues and troubleshooting tips not covered in Adobe Presenter documentation.
- Closed Captions aren't generated for Brazilian Portuguese.
- When you play Adobe Captivate 7 SWF file outputs of Assessment and Training projects, only the first click is honored. After the first click, the SWF file does not play further.
Workaround: Edit the .swf file in Captivate P and save the file. The updated .swf file plays correctly.
- While previewing presentations with scenario-based interactions, the Continue button on a correct feedback slide takes you to an incorrect feedback slide. You expect it to take you to the next logical slide in the presentation. This issue does not occur in the published output.
Workaround: This issue is PowerPoint slide show-specific. No issues noticed during Adobe Presenter runtime.
- Do not use copy and paste function in Scenario-based interactions slides. It could result in incorrect behavior of the pasted slides.
- When you copy slides from a collaboration-enabled presentation and paste them in a new presentation, the slides continue to be enabled for collaboration.
Workaround: Open the collaboration feature dialog in new presentation and turn off collaboration.
- On Windows XP and Windows 8 Operating Systems, when drag-and-drop question type is inserted for the first time, Window’s security warning appears.
Workaround: Select "Allow" and proceed.
- JAWS enabled screens does not read any controls on the playbar or side pane when output is published in PDF.
- When a Tin Can published course is closed in between the course, cloud.scorm reports it as "unknown" instead of “incomplete."
- Courses published with Tin Can option do not resume from the beginning of the course even if Exit Normally option is enabled in Adobe Presenter. The courses begin from the point where the user last viewed the course.
- Change background under Themes does not work in MS Office 2010 64 bit.
- Adobe Presenter installation on the following platforms fails in the first attempt:
- Windows 7 with SP0 - 32/64-bit system
- Vista with SP1 or SP2 - 32-bit system
- XP with SP2 - 64-bit system
Workaround: Restart your computer and installs Adobe Presenter again.
- On Windows 8.1, you could observe a few random issues with accessibility:
- Sometimes the Enter button does not work for hyperlinks and buttons.
- While screen reader is running, some users can't type inside a Match The Following slide.
- Screen readers do not read the content in a Presenter SWF file unless users click once within the SWF file.
- The Outline, Thumb, and Quiz panes become inaccessible.
- Video analytics are not supported when a video module is accessed over an Adobe Connect meeting.