Tap the Settings icon in the Premiere Rush app.
Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush User Guide
- What is Adobe Premiere Rush
- Adobe Premiere Rush system requirements
- What's new in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Release Notes | Adobe Premiere Rush
- Get to know the Adobe Premiere Rush interface
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Adobe Premiere Rush | Common questions
- Tips and tricks
- How project syncing works in Adobe Premiere Rush
- Import footage
- Edit video
- Edit your video in the timeline
- Add and refine audio
- Change video color, size, and position
- Create titles
- Add transitions, pan and zoom effects and automatically reframe your clips
- Transform clip properties
- Change aspect ratio of your video
- Create a picture-in-picture effect
- Speed up or slow down video
- Use fonts from Adobe Fonts
- Duplicating projects and sequences
- Export video
- Premiere Rush on iOS and Android
- Adobe Premiere Rush on mobile | Common questions
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on iOS
- Export video to social media channels
- Create and edit videos using Adobe Premiere Rush on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on iOS
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Android
- Manage Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions on Samsung Galaxy Store
Learn how to download, install, manage, and cancel Adobe Premiere Rush subscriptions purchased from the Google Play Store on Android phones.
Download and install Premiere Rush on Android
- Simple, yet powerful tools to create stand-out videos
- Create and export unlimited free videos
- The option to try Premium features in your projects before you upgrade and
- Access to Adobe Fonts and Adobe Portfolio
For a list of supported handsets, see System requirements.
Upgrade to a paid Premiere Rush subscription
If you have the all apps Creative Cloud subscription or the Premiere Pro single app subscription, you don't have to purchase Premiere Rush; it's already included in your plan.
Tap Upgrade Rush.
Tap Buy Now.
Cancel Premiere Rush subscription
Purchased from Google Play Store?
Purchased from Samsung Galaxy Store?
If you no longer have a Samsung device, contact Samsung to cancel your Rush subscription.