The new Manage page has been designed to reduce clutter and improve the exposure of the content a user has access to.
At the core of this update is a massive improvement to the index and search systems, allowing a user access to all of their agreements, regardless to volume.
To ensure the agreement dataset is properly indexed, access to the new Manage page (for existing accounts) will be delayed until approximately the first week of June.
The new Manage page is not in parity with the classic interface.
Given the complexity of the many features on the Manage page, the more advanced features are being released in stages to allow a cleaner “burn-in” time, and isolation of problems if any surface.
An option to flip between the new and classic experience is exposed in the upper-right corner of the page when the option to access the new page is enabled for the account.
The default view that loads on the page displays the list of agreements that are out for signature to someone else.
- Agreements that are currently waiting for the logged-in user to take action are found in the Waiting for Me filter
This list is sorted by the "Last modified" date, with the most recently modified agreement being at the top.
The column headers that detail the agreement table can be clicked to apply an alphanumeric sort of the table contents.
Single-click an agreement record to expose the details and controls for the agreement in the right-rail.
Double-click an aggreement record to open the agreement itself (exposing the content of the files) along with the right-rail controls.
The new Manage page layout better exposes the participants of an agreement, providing:
- A running status of how many participants have completed their actions (directly under the email of the current participant)
- A full list of all participants and their role in relation to the agreement (in the right-rail)
Content can be hidden on the manage page. This content is not deleted, the status is not changed, and the agreement can progress normally through the signature cycle. The agreement simply is not visible in the user's view of the Manage page.
Be advised that there currently is no Unhide button, and searching does not return hidden content.
Unhide will be delivered in a future release.
The multiple status "folders" on the classic page have been consolidated into a more practical series of filters that return the agreements of a given status type. In the top section you have the Agreement filters, which return agreements based on the current status of the agreement
There are two "active" statuses. Each indicates the volume of content parenthetically after the status name:
- In Progress (N) - Agreements returned in the In PRogress status are waiting for a participant to complete their action. Agreements that are waiting for the logged in user are not returned
- Waiting for You (M) - Agreements waiting for the logged in user are captured in the Waiting for You filter.
There are three "terminal" statuses:
- Completed - Agreements that are successfully and completely resolved
- Canceled - Agreements that are abandoned for any reason. This includes:
- Agreements canceled by the sender
- Agreements declined by a participant
- Agreements that are terminated due to repeated failure to authenticate
- Agreements that suffer from a system error that causes the agreement to become unviable
- Expired - Agreements that reach an expiration date and are closed automatically
There is a Draft status that contains all of the partially built agreements.
The lower section is dedicated to template "parent" objects. The "child" agreements that are created from these templates are filtered above in the agreement status filters.
Parent objects are not agreements themslves, but are used to produce high volumes of individual agreements. These parent objects include:
- (Library) Templates - All of the document and field templates available in your doucment library
- Web Forms - Previously called Widgets, web forms are agreement templates that can be delivered as links, or embedded into web pages. Web forms are signer initiated, generating a child agreement for every participant that fills one out
- Mega Sign - Mega Sign templates are designed to produce a high volume of individual agreements that are sent and signed like a "regular" agreement
The metadata for the agreement that was collected in the upper-right of the classic page layout has been distributed through the page.
The current recipient is identified in the new, expanded participant list that clearly shows all recipients and their status as relatavie to the agreement
The current agreement Status is displayed under the name of the creator, and the creation date, in the upper-right of hte window.
The ability to replace the current participant can be found by mousing over the current participant.
The expiration date can be found just under the global message.
Click the pencil icon to add or edit the expiration date.
The sender of an agreement has the authority to change the authentication method for each of the participants, after the agreement is sent.
This is specifically useful if a password was used, but lost/forgotten. The password is simply reset.
The ability to edit recipient authentication can be found by mousing over the icon of the current participant, and then clicking the Edit link next to the Authentication method.
This setting only pertains to passwords used in recipient authentication.
Passwords used to protect a signed PDF are not impacted
The ability to set, edit, and delte the expiration date for the agreement is found in the right-rail with the actions: Expiration Date
Click the pencil icon to open the editing panel.
The ability to share the agreement is found in the right-rail with the actions: Share
Once an agreement is shared:
- An email is sent to the user (email) you share the agreement to
- The email contains a PDF attachment of the agreement in its current state
- The agreement record becomes available on the manage page of the user (email address) you shared it to
- That user can review the agreement as if they were CC'd to the agreement
The history of events for the agreement is found in the right-rail at the bottom of the actions: Activity
Clicking the Activity option replaces the right-rail controls with the full activity (History) of the agreement, listed in chronological order, with the most recent events at the top.
Below is the list of advanced features that are expected to be included over the next several release cycles.
Customers that leverage these features should continue to use the classic interface.
The ability to review and edit Mega Sign transactions is not currently available in the new Manage page layout, but is expected to be included in a future release.
Customers that need to review their MegaSign content need to do so on the classic page.
Attempting to open the filter in the new Manage page layout produces a message and a link to the classic page.
The below elements are being removed from the Manage page, and are not expected to be available in the completed version of the page.