In the XD workspace, open the Plug-in panel.
Zoom plug-in for XD
- Adobe XD User Guide
- What's new in Adobe XD
- Common questions
- Design, prototype, and share with Adobe XD
- System requirements
- Workspace basics
- Change app language in Adobe XD
- Access UI design kits
- Accessibility in Adobe XD
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Tips and tricks
- Adobe XD subscription options
- Changes to XD Starter Plan
- Artboards, guides, and layers
- Shapes, objects, and path
- Text and fonts
- Components and states
- Masking and effects
- Videos and Lottie animations
- Create interactive prototypes
- Animate prototypes
- Object properties supported for auto-animate
- Create prototypes with keyboard and gamepad
- Create prototypes using voice commands and playback
- Create timed transitions
- Add overlays
- Design voice prototypes
- Create anchor links
- Create hyperlinks
- Preview designs and prototypes
- Share, export, and review
- Share selected artboards
- Share designs and prototypes
- Set access permissions for links
- Work with prototypes
- Review prototypes
- Work with design specs
- Share design specs
- Inspect design specs
- Navigate design specs
- Review and comment design specs
- Export design assets
- Export and download assets from design specs
- Group sharing for enterprise
- Back up or transfer XD assets
- Design systems
- Cloud documents
- Integrations and plugins
- Work with external assets
- Work with design assets from Photoshop
- Copy and paste assets from Photoshop
- Import or open Photoshop designs
- Work with Illustrator assets in Adobe XD
- Open or import Illustrator designs
- Copy vectors from Illustrator to XD
- Plugins for Adobe XD
- Create and manage plugins
- Jira integration for XD
- Slack plugin for XD
- Zoom plug-in for XD
- Publish design from XD to Behance
- XD for iOS and Android
- Known and fixed issues
- Installation and updates
- Launch and crash
- Cloud documents and Creative Cloud Libraries
- Prototype, publish, and review
- Import, export, and working with other apps
Learn how to work with Zoom meeting in XD.
Zoom meeting in Adobe XD allows you to start new meetings, collaborate designs and ideas with co-editors, designers, and others. Now, access your Google or Outlook calendar and present your designs via screen-share within XD.
Work with Zoom plug-in
In the Plug-in panel, click + and install Zoom.
Once installed, the Zoom plug-in is enabled in XD.
When you sign in, a window displays prompting you to connect the Zoom account to your Google or Outlook Calendar. Once connected, you can view a list of scheduled meetings and participants.
To join the meeting directly via XD, click Join the meeting or enter the meeting ID and click Join.
Share your XD designs with designers and other users. With Zoom plug-in, you can start a meeting with co-editors added to the XD design.
Click Start Meeting and invite co-editors or designers easily. You can also invite new participants by adding their email addresses. The participants are notified via email.
With Join and share screen option, you can join any Zoom meetings with screen-share enabled.