Site can't connect to use.typekit.net
- Adobe Fonts User Guide
- Font licensing
- Font licensing
- Manage your account
- Licensing for Creative Cloud for enterprise customers
- Adding font licenses to your account
- Removing fonts from the subscription library
- Adobe Fonts not available to Adobe IDs registered in China
- Why aren't these fonts included in my Creative Cloud subscription?
- Morisawa font removal September 2021
- Getting and using fonts
- Using Adobe Fonts in Creative Cloud apps
- Manage your fonts
- Resolve missing fonts in desktop applications
- Using fonts in InDesign
- Fonts and typography
- Using web fonts in HTML5 Canvas documents
- Using fonts in InCopy
- How to use fonts in Adobe Muse
- Using web fonts in Muse
- Packaging font files
- Troubleshooting guide: Activating fonts
- Active fonts aren't added to font menu
- "Unable to activate one or more fonts" or "A font with the same name is already installed"
- What happens when a font I'm using is updated by the foundry?
- Web design and development
- Add fonts to your website
- Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts to a website
- Using web fonts in HTML email or newsletters
- Using web fonts with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
- CSS selectors
- Customize web font performance with font-display settings
- Embed codes
- Dynamic subsetting & web font serving
- Font events
- Why are my web fonts from use.typekit.net?
- Site can't connect to use.typekit.net
- Using web fonts with CodePen
- Browser and OS support
- Using web fonts when developing locally
- Content security policy
- Printing web fonts
- Language support and OpenType features
- Font technology
In the event of a local network problem or an outage on the font network, your website may report that it cannot connect to use.typekit.net or that it failed to load a resource from that domain.
If you see either of these errors, check the Adobe Status page for any known issues.
There are a few things you can check to narrow down the problem, too:
Visit the website on a different network to see if there’s a problem with the internet connection–for example, from a mobile device on a data plan instead of Wi-Fi.
If the fonts aren’t working on your own website but are loading on fonts.adobe.com, check the Troubleshooting guide: Adding fonts to a website for more help.
If the traceroute doesn’t connect, there may be a local issue with your internet service provider’s network, a network proxy, or firewall, that is preventing the web fonts from loading. (Your IT department or systems administrator can help with this, if you are on a corporate network.)
Prihláste sa do svojho účtu
Rýchle odkazyZobraziť všetky vaše plány Spravujte svoje plány