- Adobe Fresco User Guide
- What's New in Adobe Fresco
- What is Adobe Fresco
- System Requirements for Adobe Fresco
- Release Notes for Adobe Fresco
- Adobe Fresco on the iPhone
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Accessibility in Fresco
- Adobe Fresco | Common questions
- Get started with the user interface
- Upgrade to a paid plan of Adobe Fresco
- Upgrade storage for Adobe Fresco
- Supported features on iPad and Windows devices
- Draw, paint, animate, and share
- Shapes in Adobe Fresco
- Pixel brushes
- Live brushes
- Vector brushes
- Mixer brushes
- Ribbon brushes
- Adjust pressure curve on stylus
- Paint inside boundaries
- Apply motion to artwork
- Free Transform tool
- Magic Wand tool
- Smudge tool
- Liquify tool
- Add and modify text
- Publish, export, and share
- Layer masks
- Access Creative Cloud libraries in Fresco
- Add your own font
- Grids alignment
- Adobe Fresco and Creative Cloud apps
- Cloud documents
- Examples, ideas, and inspiration
Learn how to draw and paint with mixer brushes in Adobe Fresco.
With Adobe Fresco, you get a large collection of brushes, both raster and vector. Mixer brushes that are added within pixel brushes help you create realistic painting experience within your artworks. Coupled with great blending and mixing properties, mixer brushes help you blend and mix multiple colors on the canvas simultaneously.
How are mixer brushes different from other brushes?
Here is a comparison between mixer, oil, and pixel brushes.
Natural blending style to create aesthetic paintings
Thick and creamy impasto effect
Grunge, Foliage, Halftone effects, and so on
How do I access mixer brushes?
How do I use a mixer brush?
Follow these steps to choose a mixer brush and customize its settings:
Mixer brush settings
As you change the settings of a mixer brush, you can draw and preview the effect live. The following options are available in the Brush settings panel.
How do i apply a mixer brush?
After the mixer brush type is set, you can blend and paint using multiple colors on the same layer. Go ahead and discover the joy of creating realistic paintings using mixer brushes.
Do more with mixer brushes
Now that you've learnt the basics of mixer brushes, check out this post on Adobe Fresco Community for a detailed procedure on how to create paintings using mixer brushes.
Have a question or an idea?
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Fresco Community. We would love to hear from you and see your creations.
Don't forget to showcase your work on Behance and seek inspiration from others work as well.