- Stock Contributor User guide
- Why contribute to Adobe Stock
- Create and manage your account
- Legal guidelines
- Content requirements
- Photo and illustration requirements
- Vector requirements
- Video requirements
- Generative AI requirements
- PNG files with transparency requirements
- Illustrative editorial requirements
- Motion graphics templates requirements
- Design template requirements
- Premium and 3D collections
- Diverse and Inclusive content guidelines
- Prepare and upload your content
- Describe your content effectively
- Review process
- Payment and taxes
Find out how to contact an Adobe Stock support representative.
Thank you for reviewing this Learn & Support site. We have worked to provide information to answer frequent questions and help you succeed as a stock contributor. Perhaps you have more questions. We encourage you to get in touch with us.
Contact us here or by clicking the Contact us link at the bottom of the Contributor portal (see above). When writing, please be specific about the problem you face or the questions you have. Where applicable, describe the steps you took and what you encountered.
If you are having problems creating an Adobe ID, see Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting. You can also get in touch with Adobe support by selecting the link at the bottom of the Adobe ID account page.