Why can’t I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud User Guide
- Introduction to Creative Cloud
- Download, install, set up, and update
- Manage your account
- Creative services
- Collaboration and storage services
- What are cloud documents
- Cloud documents | Common questions
- Create or convert files to cloud documents
- Set up cloud documents to use offline
- Revert to an earlier version of a cloud document
- Share your work for commenting
- Why can't I see my cloud documents offline?
- Creative Cloud Libraries
- Collaborate on Creative Cloud Libraries and folders
- Collaboration FAQ
- Sync your files using cloud storage
- Find how much cloud storage you have
- Set sync options
- Creative Cloud mobile apps
- Enterprise and teams
Occasionally you don’t see a document listed when you want to work offline. Find out the most common reasons a cloud document might not be available offline.
Why can't I see my cloud documents when I'm offline?
The document was not opened recently before you went offline
Before you can use a document offline, ensure that you open it and the cloud icon is not displayed next to it.
Adobe XD does not display the cloud icon.
In Adobe Fresco, you can make a document available offline without having to open it. Tap the More options icon on the cloud document thumbnail, and select Make available offline.
You are trying to open the cloud document on a different device
Before you go offline, always open the cloud document on the device and in the app in which you want to work offline.