Customer Support Delegates
Understand the role of support delegates within your organization, and how to add or remove support delegates.
With every contract, each organization designates several people to be recognized as Supported Users, within Adobe's CRM system. Organization may have as many Supported Users as they want.
Supported Users / Administrators are different from System Administrators or Product Administrators. Administrators have access to the Admin Console or product interface. Supported Users/Administrators have full access to Experience Cloud Customer Support.
When an individual within your organization is recognized as a Supported User, they can create and manage incidents with Customer Support, including:
- Phone: Supported Users can call and speak with an Adobe Technical Support Engineer (TSE). When individuals who are not listed as a Supported User contact Customer Support, TSEs will try to verify that they are Supported Users. TSEs will check that the user has a valid account on the product for which the request was made. If not, only Limited Support (I.e., General and basic questions about DX Solutions) will be offered.
- Chat: Supported Users can use chat functionality in the Experience Cloud interface by going to Help | Customer Support. Then, select the New Cases tab and click the Chat Now button. Unsupported users do not have this option available to them. For Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager, you can open a chat via the Admin Console.
- Log an Incident: Also in the Experience Cloud interface, any supported user can ask a question or report an issue for an Adobe representative to answer. After navigating to Help | Customer Support, select the New Cases tab and enter your information in the Log an Incident box. For Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager, you can report an issue via the Admin Console.
Add Supported Users
For Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager, the System Administrator of your company can grant Support Administrator access rights. For other DX Solutions, individuals can reach out to Adobe Customer Support. Refer to the Support Overview for more details. If they are not listed as a Supported User, TSEs will try to verify that the user has a valid account on the product for which the request was made. If not, only Limited Support (I.e., General and basic questions about DX Solutions) will be offered.
Remove or Update Supported Users
For Adobe Campaign and Adobe Experience Manager, the System Administrator can grant and remove Support Administrator Access as needed. For other DX Solutions the System Administrator can reach out to Adobe Customer Support to remove Supported Users.
Getting Support as an Unsupported User
If you are not a support delegate, but have a quick question you're hoping to get answered, there are a couple ways to get Help:
- Ask a question in the community: Get involved in the Adobe Experience Cloud community, where all users can ask and answer questions in a forum for each Experience Cloud solution.
- Send a tweet to @AdobeExpCare: This twitter handle is dedicated to pointing users in the right direction. If your question becomes too lengthy to discuss in 140 characters, you can potentially be asked to continue the conversation with Customer Care via incident.