Log in to your Adobe Stock contributor account.
Upload your content
- Stock Contributor User guide
- Why contribute to Adobe Stock
- Create and manage your account
- Legal guidelines
- Content requirements
- Prepare and upload your content
- Describe your content effectively
- Review process
- Payment and taxes
Adobe Stock offers you multiple ways to upload your content. This page gives a breakdown of the methods by content type.
Content upload overview
The Adobe Stock Contributor portal is an easy place to upload photos, illustrations, and vector images. On the portal, you can drag-and-drop files of up to 45 MB in size. Videos must be uploaded via SFTP. You can also use the SFTP upload method for other file types. See below for detailed instructions on uploading via SFTP. To make it even more convenient, you can also choose to upload files through a growing list of Adobe Creative Cloud and mobile applications. Whatever method you prefer, you can upload as many files as you want and there are no data limits.
If your network connection drops, files that have successfully uploaded are available in the Contributor portal. Upon reconnection, you can continue uploading the remaining files.
Uploading photos and illustrations (JPEGs)
Before uploading, make sure that your image is at least 1,600 x 2,400 pixels (4 MP)and saved as a JPEG.
- Adobe Stock Contributor portal: select Upload and drag-and-drop or browse to upload JPEGs.
- Lightroom Classic: Drag your photos onto the Publish Panel. For instructions, see Lightroom Classic Learn & Support document Publish photos online.
- Bridge: Upload your photos through the Publish Panel. For instructions, see Bridge Learn & Support document Publish images to Adobe Stock.
- Photoshop Mix: select Adobe Stock from the Send to options.
Raw photos can be uploaded through Lightroom Classic or Bridge. Images are automatically converted to jpeg format at 300 ppi and assigned the sRGB color profile. If you previously assigned a different profile, make sure that the colors still look as expected.
Uploading vector images (AI or EPS)
If you are uploading a standalone vector file, make sure that your artboard is at least 3,000 x 5,000 pixels (15MP).
- Adobe Stock Contributor portal: select Upload and drag-and-drop or browse to upload AI, EPS, or ZIP documents.
- FTP: Use your own FTP client, for example Filezilla and follow the instructions on our Contributor portal. In the Adobe Stock Contributor portal, select Upload and then the Learn More option to obtain the FTP server information and your personal login details.
- Premiere Pro: Go to File > Export. An Export window opens where you can select the Publish tab and check the box for Adobe Stock. This flow bypasses the requirement to use an FTP client.
- SFTP: Use your own SFTP client, for example Filezilla and follow the instructions below.
Uploading via SFTP
Click the "Upload" button in the top-right navigation panel.
Click the "Learn More" link found under the blue upload circle.
Click the "Generate Password" button to get your password.
You MUST click the generate password button as your password has been changed.
Log in to the SFTP client using your new password. (All your other credentials will remain the same.)
Your existing FTP client should work — simply switch from FTP to SFTP in your settings. Leave the port number empty. If you do specify the port number, it needs to be "22". If you use a third party tool to submit to Adobe Stock, such as Stocksubmitter, don't forget to update your credentials in that tool also. If your simply switching from FTP to SFTP in your settings doesn't work, please download an SFTP client.