If you have a cloud profile folder located here, use method 2 to import preferences and settings:
- Windows: ~\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\13.0\Profile-CreativeCloud-
or ~\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0\Profile-CreativeCloud
- macOS: /Users/'username'/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/13.0/Profile-CreativeCloud
or /Users/'username'/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/14.0/Profile-CreativeCloud
If you have not synced your settings, your settings and preferences are stored in this location:
- Windows: ~\Documents\Adobe\Premiere Pro\13.0 or 14.0\Profile-'username'
- macOS: ~/Documents/Adobe/Premiere Pro/14.0/Profile-CreativeCloud
If you have synced your settings in the previous release, your settings and preferences are stored here:
- Windows: Click Windows Explorer > Documents and navigate to \Adobe\Premiere Pro\13.0\Profile-CreativeCloud or \Adobe\Premiere Pro\14.0\Profile-CreativeCloud
- macOS: Click Finder > Go > Documents and navigate to Adobe/Premiere Pro/13.0/Profile-CreativeCloud or Adobe/Premiere Pro/14.0/Profile-CreativeCloud
This method copies the Creative Cloud folder from the old release to the latest release. Any setting or preference that was changed in 15.x prior to the copy will not be saved. You will need to manually re-add the setting or preference after the copy has been completed.
Verify that sync settings has a user signed in. You do not need to do another sync settings upload. Save the project and close Premiere Pro.
If you use Sync Settings > Clear settings, this will sign you out of sync settings and remove the creative cloud profile folder. Preferences and Settings will then be taken from the local profile folder. Method 1 should then be used to import the preferences and settings.
Operating system Copy from Paste to Win
Any preference and settings that were created in 15.x prior to copying the preferences and settings from 13.1.5 or 14.x will not be saved.