What is changing with the Send & Track service?
Starting July 11, 2018, Adobe Send & Track will no longer be available as a standalone subscription service.
Starting September 18, 2018, custom branding will no longer be available.
Basic functionality to send files will continue to be available as part of an Adobe Document Cloud free account. Full sharing functionality to send and track files—including personalized invitations, large documents, images, and audio and video files—will remain part of Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, and Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
If I am an existing Send & Track customer, can I continue to use the service?
What happens if my Send & Track subscription expires or I cancel?
Can I get a refund or my money back?
Can I access my files if I cancel my Send & Track subscription?
What is Adobe Send & Track?
Send & Track is an Adobe Document Cloud service. Use Send & Track to send files as links, track the files that you send to specific individuals, and get confirmation receipts when others view your file. When you use Send & Track to send your files, you don’t need to worry about email clients rejecting large files. And, you can use it to track what you've sent, rather than relying on overnight delivery tracking – or your email system – as a storage system.
How do I access Adobe Send & Track?
With a subscription to PDF Pack or Acrobat Pro DC, you can access Adobe Send & Track from various places. Visit the pricing page for details.
- Use your browser - Sign in with your Adobe ID at https://cloud.acrobat.com/send
- Choose Send & Track while working in free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop software.
ChooseSend while working in Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Download and install the Microsoft Outlook plug-in at no extra charge.
What are the system requirements for Send & Track?
Does Send & Track work with mobile devices?
Send & Track works with Adobe Document Cloud services, so whenever you sign in to your account using a web browser on your mobile device, you’ll see Send & Track as one of your options. The mobile experience is optimized for tablets, so if you’re sending from your phone, it's possible the whole page won't fit on your screen.
In addition, the free Acrobat Reader mobile app for iOS and Android devices lets you send files to others quickly and easily, but you’ll still need to use your browser to track files using the online dashboard.
Which languages are Send & Track available in?
Which Adobe offerings include Adobe Send & Track functionality?
What support is available for Send & Track?
Is Adobe Document Cloud secure?
Yes. At Adobe, security practices are deeply ingrained
How do I purchase Adobe Send & Track?
How do I sign in to Adobe Send & Track?
I forgot my password - how do I reset it?
I haven't received an email address validation
During the email verification and password reset process, messages are sent to your email address. Sometimes spam/junk email folders trap these emails. Check those folders first. If you still don't have a message from Adobe, contact Adobe Technical Support.
What file formats does Adobe Send & Track support?
Send & Track supports a large number for file formats, including Adobe Creative Suite file formats, zip files, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files. Send & Track also supports a number of audio and video formats.
However, there are some file types that can't be shared with Send & Track.
Excluded file types are:
- Font formats (such as TTF, DFONT, OTF)
- Archive formats (TGZ, RAR 7Z, SIT, JAR, WAR, CAB)
- System files and executable formats (EXE, DLL, JS, VB, BAT, CMD, COM, CPL, SH, CSH, TCSH, KSH, BASH, ZSH, INF, HTA, HLP, INS, ISP, VB, JSE, LNK, MS, PIF, SCR, SHS, WS)
- Web files (CHM, CRT)
- Database files (MDB)
- Raster image files (PCD, SCT)
What sources can I send files from?
Send & Track lets you send files stored on your computer, or files that you’ve already uploaded to Adobe Document Cloud. For more information about storing documents with Adobe Document Cloud, click here.
Do I have to share with someone specific, or can I share with many people at once?
You have two options when it comes to sharing files:
- You can send an email to a specific person or several people, which gives them access to that file.
- You can share an “Anonymous Link” that you can publish at will (you can also just email that link to a few people, if you prefer). An anonymous link doesn't provide personalized tracking or viewing information.
How can people access the files I send them?
When you send someone a file, they receive an email notification that the file is available for them. When they click the link in the email, they are taken to a page where they can preview that file (in most cases*) and download it. They should be able to go through this process from a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
* Previewing works for certain file types, like PDF, graphics, and Microsoft Office files, but not others, like video files or Zip files.
Where do I see all the files I've sent?
When you’re logged in to your account, you can easily find the files you’ve sent.
- If you’re working in a web browser, click the Files tab, then “Sent Files."
- If you’re working in Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC, click the Home tab, then “Sent."
You can then click a transaction for more information and all that file’s tracking data.
What kinds of information does Adobe Send & Track keep track of?
Send & Track shows you a few different kinds of information about a sent file:
- When the file was sent.
- Whom it was sent to (showing the name that was sent a personalized invitation, or simply “anonymous” if you shared an anonymous link).
- How frequently each recipient previewed a file sent via a personalized invitation.
- When each recipient previewed it.
Can I check on who's viewed the file?
When you send a personalized invitation to specific individuals, Send & Track tracks when those individuals preview or download the file. If you share an anonymous link, however, Send & Track doesn't track who previews or downloads the file. You will simply see a total number of previews or downloads.