- What is Adobe Send & Track?
Send & Track is an Adobe Document Cloud service. Use Send & Track to send files as links, track the files that you send to specific individuals, and get confirmation receipts when others view your file. When you use Send & Track to send your files, you don’t need to worry about email clients rejecting large files. And, you can use it to track what you've sent, rather than relying on overnight delivery tracking – or your email system – as a storage system.
- How do I access Adobe Send & Track?
You can access Adobe Send & Track from various places.
- Use your browser - Sign in with your Adobe ID at https://cloud.acrobat.com/send
- Choose Send & Track while working in free Adobe Acrobat Reader DC desktop software.
- Choose Send while working in Adobe Acrobat DC mobile app for iOS or Android.
- Download and install the Microsoft Outlook plug-in at no extra charge.
- How much does Adobe Send & Track cost?
Visit the Send & Track pricing page for details.
- What are the system requirements for Send & Track?
View the system requirements for information on supported configurations.
- Does Send & Track work with mobile devices?
Send & Track works with Adobe Document Cloud services, so whenever you sign in to your account using a web browser on your mobile device, you’ll see Send & Track as one of your options. The mobile experience is optimized for tablets, so if you’re sending from your phone, it's possible the whole page won't fit on your screen.
In addition, the free Acrobat DC mobile app for iOS and Android devices lets you send files to others quickly and easily, but you’ll still need to use your browser to track files using the online dashboard.
- Which languages is Send & Track available in?
Send & Track is available in English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Which Adobe offerings include Adobe Send & Track functionality?
You can subscribe to Adobe Send & Track by itself, or get it when you subscribe to any of these offerings.
- Adobe PDF Pack
- Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
- Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps, teams, or Enterprise
- What support is available for Send & Track?
Technical support is provided through online product Help, knowledgebase articles, and moderated forums. For more information, visit Help and Support. Paid Adobe Send & Track subscribers can also contact support by chat or phone for one-on-one account management assistance, such as sign up, sign in, cancelations, or refunds. Support agents are available 24x7.
- How secure are my documents in Adobe Document Cloud?
Adobe Document Cloud uses an Adobe practice known as the Secure Product Lifecycle (SPLC), which is a rigorous set of several hundred specific security activities spanning software development practices, processes, and tools, integrated into multiple stages of the product lifecycle.
- How do I purchase Adobe Send & Track?
You can purchase a subscription to Adobe Send & Track through the Adobe Store.
- How do I sign in to Adobe Send & Track?
Go to https://cloud.acrobat.com, and enter your Adobe ID user name and password.
- I forgot my password - how do I reset it?
You can reset your password by clicking "Trouble signing in?" on the sign-in page for Adobe Send & Track. Watch your email account for a message with instructions for resetting your password.
- I haven't received an email address validation
During the email verification and password reset process, messages are sent to your email address. Sometimes spam/junk email folders trap these emails. Check those folders first. If you still don't have a message from Adobe, contact Adobe Technical Support.
- What file formats does Adobe Send & Track support?
Send & Track supports a large number for file formats, including Adobe Creative Suite file formats, zip files, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint files. Send & Track also supports a number of audio and video formats.
There are a few kinds of files that can't be shared with Send & Track.
Excluded file types are:
- Font formats (such as TTF, DFONT, OTF)
- Archive formats (TGZ, RAR 7Z, SIT, JAR, WAR, CAB)
- System files and executable formats (EXE, DLL, JS, VB, BAT, CMD, COM, CPL, SH, CSH, TCSH, KSH, BASH, ZSH, INF, HTA, HLP, INS, ISP, VB, JSE, LNK, MS, PIF, SCR, SHS, WS)
- Web files (CHM, CRT)
- Database files (MDB)
- Raster image files (PCD, SCT)
- What sources can I send files from?
Send & Track lets you send files stored on your computer, or files that you’ve already uploaded to Adobe Document Cloud. For more information about storing documents with Adobe Document Cloud, click here.
- Do I have to share with someone specific, or can I share with many people at once?
You have two options when it comes to sharing files:
- You can send an email to a specific person or several people, which gives them access to that file.
- You can share an “Anonymous Link” that you can publish at will (you can also just email that link to a few people, if you prefer). An anonymous link doesn't provide personalized tracking or viewing information.
- How can people access the files I send them?
When you send someone a file, they receive an email notification that the file is available for them. When they click the link in the email, they are taken to a page where they can preview that file (in most cases*) and download it. They should be able to go through this process from a computer, a tablet, or a smartphone.
* Previewing works for certain file types, like PDF, graphics, and Microsoft Office files, but not others, like video files or Zip files.
- Where do I see all the files I've sent?
When you’re logged in to your account, you can easily find the files you’ve sent.
- If you’re working in a web browser, click the Files tab, then “Sent Files."
- If you’re working in Acrobat Reader DC or Acrobat DC, click the Home tab, then “Sent."
You can then click a transaction for more information and all that file’s tracking data.
- What kinds of information does Adobe Send & Track keep track of?
Send & Track shows you a few different kinds of information about a sent file:
- When the file was sent.
- Whom it was sent to (showing the name that was sent a personalized invitation, or simply “anonymous” if you shared an anonymous link).
- How frequently each recipient previewed a file sent via a personalized invitation.
- When each recipient previewed it.
- Can I check on who's viewed the file?
When you send a personalized invitation to specific individuals, Send & Track tracks when those individuals preview or download the file. If you share an anonymous link, however, Send & Track doesn't track who previews or downloads the file. You will simply see a total number of previews or downloads.