Use Adobe Document Cloud to store and share large files online. Easily upload files in Document Cloud and manage them from your computer or mobile device.
Visit the Document Cloud sign-in page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password, or with your social (Facebook or Google) account.
Choose Manage Files under PDF Services. Your files and folders are displayed in the Files tab.
When you select a file, you see the available commands for the file based on its type. For example, when you select a PDF file, you see all commands except Create PDF. Similarly, when you select a folder, you see only the folder-specific commands, such as Rename, Move, Download, and Delete.
Adobe Document Cloud offers several ways to upload files in the cloud. To add files, do one of the following:
Click the Upload File icon in the toolbar. Select the file or files that you want to upload in the File Upload dialog box, and then click Open.
If you’re uploading files to a new or empty folder, open the folder and then click the File Upload icon in the middle of the application window.
Drag files from your computer onto the application window.
A progress bar appears as Document Cloud uploads your files and scans them for viruses.
You can change the way your files are displayed. Click the Sort icon on the upper-right corner of the application window, and then choose Thumbnail to display a thumbnail preview or choose List to see a list of filenames.
To rename a file
- Select the file and then click Rename in the toolbar.
- Change the name and then click the Rename button.
To download a file
- Select the file and then click Download in the toolbar.
To move one or more files into another folder
- Select the files and then click Move in the toolbar.
- Select an appropriate folder and then click the Move button.
If you want to create a folder, click the New Folder icon on the upper-right corner of the page. Provide a name for the folder, and then click the Create Folder button.
To share one or more files
- Select the files and then click Send & Track in the toolbar.
- In the Share File dialog box, choose the Create Anonymous Link option and then click the Create Link button.
- Click Email Link. An email draft message with links to the selected files is displayed in your default email client application. You can add recipients' email addresses and then send the message.
For paid users, you will have the option to create a Private Link rather than an Anonymous Link.
For more details, please refer to https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-adobesend.html.
To delete one or more files
- Select the files and then click Delete in the toolbar.
- Click the Delete button.
You can also select a folder to rename, move, or delete it.
Sort files by clicking the Sort icon on the upper right-corner of the application window.
You can sort files by File Name, File Type, File Size, Date Added, Date Modified, or Date Viewed.
To search the files you’ve uploaded to Document Cloud, enter a keyword in the Search box in the upper-left corner of the application window and then press the Enter key. You see a list of all stored documents that match your search criteria.
You can refine the search results by adding one or more filters.
- To preview a file, hover the cursor over it. A small preview appears in the center of the window. If the file you’re previewing has multiple pages, click the arrows on the left or right side of the preview to navigate through the document.
- To see a larger preview of the file, click the preview, or the file itself, to open it in full preview mode. While in full preview mode, you can delete, download, or rename the file using the tools in the upper-right corner of the application window.
- You can also see information about the file, such as the type, modified date, and size. To show or hide the file information, hover the cursor over the bottom of the preview and then click the Show/Hide File Info icon .
- You can also share the document from the full preview mode by clicking the Send button .
- The Heads Up Display appears at all times unless you have chosen to Undock the HUD.
- To redock the HUD, mouse over the bottom portion of the preview and, when the HUD displays, click the Dock to Bottom icon .
To close a preview and return to the file view, click the back arrow in the upper-left corner of the application window.