|Details to Be Filled
|Specify a Product
||Specify the name of the product in the given field. To see a list of options, type the first few letters of the product name. This option is not available if you want to create an administrative case. Please select a product component from the list below:
- Request for additional AEM Projects
- Licensing-related questions
- General questions about the products
Adobe Experience Manager:
- AEM Managed Services
- AEM On-Premise
- AEM Brand Portal
- AEM Dynamic Media/Scene7
- AEM Screens
- AEM Mobile
- AEM Communities
- AEM Forms
- AEM as Cloud Service - Sites
- AEM as Cloud Service - Assets
- Campaign Classic
- Campaign Standard
|Provide more Details about your Case
Field details for Adobe Experience Manager i.e., AEM only:
- Project: Select the project, you want to open a ticket for.
- Environment: Select the relevant Environment for this issue (E.g., Dev, Stage, QA or Production).
- Product Version: In order to find out the Project Version, open the AEM instance URL and add /system/console/status-productinfo.
- Product Offering: Select the product sub category, (E.g., AEM Sites, Assets or Forms, etc).
Field details for Adobe Campaign, i.e., AC only:
- Environment: Select the relevant Environment for this issue (E.g. Prod, Stage or Dev).
- Product Version: Find the Product Version by launching the instance. Navigate to Help - About in Client Console.
- Server Build: Find the Server Build Number by launching the instance. Navigate to Help - About in Client Console.
- Console Build: Find the Console Build by launching the instance. Navigate to Help - About in Client Console.
- Product Offering: Select the product sub category, (E.g., E-mail, SMS, Push, Direct Mail, etc).
- Instance URL: Please provide the URL of the instance you are requesting assistance for.
|Select the Priority of the Issue
Depending on how the issue impacts your operations, classify it as follows:
- P4 (Minor): Select this option if the issue does not cause any significant interruptions to normal operations. This option can include issues related to APIs and integration, installation and configuration inquiries, enhancement requests, or documentation questions.
- P3 (Important): If the issue interrupts normal operations, select this option. For example, malfunctioning or incorrect behavior of the software.
- P2 (Urgent): Choose this option when there are serious interruptions to your business' normal operations. For example, if the issue negatively impacts an enterprise-wide installation, urgent deadlines, or causes financial risk to business.
- P1 (Critical): If the issue results in outages or extremely serious interruptions to a production system, please call us so we can serve you immediately.
|Quantify the Impact of the Issue
Based on the scale at which the issue affects your organization, select one from the following options:
- Small: One or two users impacted
- Medium: A specific group of users impacted
- Large: Most users impacted
|Summarize the Issue
Provide a descriptive summary of your issue. Mention what the specific problem is and what you are seeing.
Examples of descriptive summaries:
- Error "Could not process incoming SAML response" with Federated ID
- "Account not recognized" in support panel
- Error 400 or other error when attempting to validate a domain claim
- Users, groups, or identity panel is blank
- Change Domain Claim from Enterprise ID to Federated (or conversely)
- Receiving the error "An invitation with this code was not found"
|Describe the Nature of the Issue you're Facing
||State your queries or describe your issue in detail, including the workflow that caused the issue and steps to reproduce. Include details about when it first happened.
|Attach Screenshots or Files that can help describe the Issue (optional)
||You can attach relevant files under 20 MB to the case. For example, a screenshot of the error. Executable and DLL files are not supported.