Visit the Adobe Stock page and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.
Unable to download Adobe Stock assets
Cannot download Adobe Stock images
For general information about using Adobe Stock assets, see Using the Adobe Stock website.
Solution: Download the asset from the License History page
In the upper-right corner, click your name and choose License History. The License History page displays the list of Adobe Stock assets you've purchased.
Click the ID number to the right of the image you want to download.
Click the down arrow () next to Save To My Library.
If the problem still occurs, try one or more of the following solutions:
- Ensure that a pop-up blocker is not blocking the download page.
- Ensure that your browser accepts cookies and your firewall doesn’t block outgoing information.
- Sign out from Adobe Stock, sign back in, and try downloading the asset again.
- Try to download the image using a different browser.
- Clear your browser cache and delete your Internet history.