- Save the file that you want to import into Aero, in a place accessible from your mobile device (Creative Cloud or files).
- In Adobe Aero, navigate to the plus (+) button in the Edit mode.
- Navigate to where your file is located and tap on the file.
- The file is brought into Aero. Then, select Tap to Place option.
- The file is loaded in the scene.
We've got you covered on how to import assets from Creative Cloud files into Adobe Aero. After you import the assets, you can go ahead and place assets in the space and edit the scene.
If you have a question to ask or an idea to share, come and participate in Adobe Aero Community. We would love to hear from you.
Don’t forget to showcase your work on Behance and seek inspiration from others work as well.