Account and submission guidelines
- Stock Contributor User guide
- Why contribute to Adobe Stock
- Create and manage your account
- Legal guidelines
- Content requirements
- Prepare and upload your content
- Describe your content effectively
- Review process
- Payment and taxes
This page is an overview of Adobe Stock’s contributor guidelines. Familiarize yourself with our guidelines before you begin submitting content.
Also see the Adobe Stock Contributor Agreement.
Account creation and regulation
Age requirement: You must be 18 years or older to submit content to Adobe Stock account.
Adobe ID: You must create an Adobe ID, or use an existing Adobe ID to access the portal. It is important that you accurately select your country of residence, because the country associated with an Adobe ID can’t be changed.
Your content: Adobe Stock does not claim any ownership rights except for the license you grant us in the contributor agreement. You also agree that you don’t violate privacy, moral rights, or any rights of others.
Taxes: You are responsible for entering correct payment and tax information in your account. See Payment and taxes for more information.
If we see prohibited activities related to content submissions or account management, you may receive a warning, or your account may be suspended or terminated. Several warnings may lead to account suspension or termination.
Some examples of prohibited activities are:
- Spamming of content, such as multiple submissions of identical, or almost identical files
- Irrelevant or spamming of keywords or titles
- Purchase of own content to increase sales rank and boost search results
- Copying of other artists’ files or keywords
- Submitting public domain content
- Submitting content created by other artists. This includes content available as a free download at any location
- Submitting infringing, illegal, or pornographic content
Account closure by you
If you decide to close your account, contact our Contributor Support team.
Copyright: You must own or control all the rights to files you submit to Adobe Stock. Don’t submit files that don’t belong to you (for example, photos that your spouse took) or that incorporate items that are not yours, such as content found on the internet including sites that allow free downloads.
Local and federal laws: You must follow local and federal laws when creating and submitting content to Adobe Stock. We do not accept illegal, pornographic, or immoral content.
Release forms: Some content may require a model and/or property release. See Model release requirements, Property release requirements, and Known Image Restrictions for more info.
Personal information: Do not embed your personal or company logos, watermark, name, or tracking information into your files.
Nudity: For submissions containing nude content of artistic value, the model must be at least 18 years old. The model release must include the model's photo ID to verify age. Never submit any sexually explicit material.
We reserve the right to accept, decline, or remove files for any reason.