Slideshow module panels and tools
- Lightroom Classic User Guide
- Introduction to Lightroom Classic
- Lightroom and Adobe services
- Lightroom for mobile, TV, and the web
- Import photos
- Viewing photos
- Manage catalogs and files
- Organize photos in Lightroom Classic
- Process and develop photos
- Develop module basics
- Create panoramas and HDR panoramas
- Flat-Field Correction
- Correct distorted perspective in photos using Upright
- Improve image quality using Enhance
- Work with image tone and color
- Apply local adjustments
- HDR photo merge
- Develop module options
- Retouch photos
- Cure red eye and pet eye effects
- Use the Radial Filter tool
- Use the enhanced Spot Removal tool
- Export photos
- Work with external editors
- Print photos
- Photo books
- Web galleries
- Keyboard shortcuts
In the Slideshow module, you specify the photo and text layout of the slides in your presentation.
A. Slide Editor view B. Template preview C. Slideshow templates and Collections D. Playback controls E. Rotate and Add Text tools F. Panels for setting layout and playback options
The Slideshow module includes the following panels:
Displays the layout of a template with a thumbnail preview. Moving the pointer over a template name displays that layout in the Preview panel.
Selects or previews the slide layout for photos.
Displays the collections in the catalog.
Determines how the photos appear in the slide layout and whether they have a border or cast shadow.
Customizes the page layout by specifying the size of the image cell in the slide template.
Specifies the text and other objects that are displayed in the slide with the photo.
Specifies the colors or image behind the photo on each slide.
Specifies introductory and ending slides for the show.
Specifies how long each slide is displayed in the presentation, the duration of the transition between slides, whether music plays with the slideshow, and whether the photos appear in random order.